[FREE][ESX] esx_spectate with player checks [RE-RELEASED]

Hello , We have Probleme on the inventory when we click on G , We can’t see the inventory of the player

2 Likes

having the same issues right now

mumblevoip compatible?

same with no error.

so everyone can spectate but only admins can kick what now?

The G menu now works New commit pushed a few mins ago that fixed it :smiley:

please do that work with mumblevoip…

1 Like

updated to the new version and it’s still not letting me press g to show the menus

The function of the G key does not work for me either, any solution to this beautiful people?

Same problem, did they find a solution?

Anyone has a version full working with infinity?
I use extendedmode

1 Like

Hi I have a problem! Everyone can open the Menu how can I set it up? I will that my admin can open it how can I do it?

Hi, I don’t know why but when the server starts the script starts too but I can’t use it, /spectate doesn’t work until I restart the script

i need help with all users can use the the /spectate, i use es admin

Hi, ive added this and when i open the menu it doesnt list any players, same with es_admin, when i press f8 this message pops up

too me need fix infinity mode with esx_spectate…

Hello guys! /spec command isn’t working for me, when I type /spectate 9 (example ID) it shows the UI and I don’t spectate the player. How can I fix it?

Hey i just turn onesync in my server and the player list doesnot show up what can i do?

On builds later than 2900 the player list is not visable with onesync anymore. I still use 2840 to use this

1 Like

i renamed and added to my server but i get this error ? anyone know a fix ? when i do /spectate 2 the mouse appears but i don’t see a menu or spectate a player. is there a fix ? any reply would be much appreciated