[Release] [ESX] esx_robatm - robbing ATMs

Hello,
This is a simple script based on esx_holdupbank with drill (esx_borrmaskin). I’m going to make an animation soon. You can rob an ATM using a crowbar (as item)

downloads:

screenshots:

11 Likes

Don’t release stuff without screenshots man

1 Like

others also gave ss elsewhere. I’m 100% off tomorrow morning

I tried to put this animation “oddjobs@shop_robbery@rob_till” but with no success, and i tried to put a bag as well with no success. I dont know what to do

Replace DrillAnimation to LomAnimation

And animation must work

I prefer to be able to use a command such as /robatm or something like that. But ofc i dont know how to do it because i am new to all this LUA stuff.

Is there any way someone wants to make one / post one if you allready made it?

Thank alot!

I can not tell you how to do it because I’m learning to write scripts

For the animation you could use this.
TaskStartScenarioInPlace(PlayerPedId(), “PROP_HUMAN_PARKING_METER”, 0, true)

2 Likes

IM getting a Syntax error when i try to import the sql file to my database any solution on fix?

Go to items, copy other and change name and label

No there was one to many commas

(‘lom’,‘Lom’, 5);

try that if not

(‘lom’,‘Lom’, 5);

Change £om to Lom

@esx_robatm/server/server.lua:60: in upvalue 'handler'
    citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>

stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_robatm: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_robatm/server/server.lua:60: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
@esx_robatm/server/server.lua:60: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Please can you fix this nice addon?
Problem is with map - with your script, its totally broken. People cant click where they want put marker… it put marker on close destination.
its just crazy

thanks

I’m trying to set the timeout so that you can’t rob any ATM until the timer reaches 0. But can’t seem to get it right, anyone got a good idea/solution for that?

local bank = Banks[robb]

if (os.time() - bank.lastrobbed) < 360 and bank.lastrobbed ~= 0 then

TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', source, _U('already_robbed') .. (360 - (os.time() - bank.lastrobbed)) .. _U('seconds'))
		return
	end

the 360 in both places means it will count down from 30 minutes then you can rob it again

i get this???