[RELEASE] [ESX] esx_rich_effects "concert effects with mixer" (Working with OneSync infinity) | By KingRich

Welcome back dopo much tempo! Vi ero mancato eh…
By KingRich, italian scripter. Thanks for chi lo installa on his server.

esx_rich_effects

Working with onesync infinity.

This script allows you to set up a mixer and set various visual effects. (see video to understand better). All effects and mixer positions are changeable including angles and much more. You can add other effects as well. If you want to do a concert on your RP server this is the script you need.

Preview video

Click Here

Download

Credits

• Me. KingRich.
  • DexterMad my best tester in the world and the singer of the preview video.
  • The liberty family roleplay, my ex server :cry:

License

Copyright © 2021 KingRich

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

5 Likes

Hicimos historia hermanooo :heart::fire::fire:siempre en el corazón The Liberty Family e El mejor combo del mundo DexterMad & KingRich (avemo spaccato frate.)

1 Like

Looks cool

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

Im not seeing anywhere how to activate it or start it? DId i miss something

1 Like

Nice release but i have this error.

1 Like

in client.lua change “cord” to “coords” theres a few from line 231 onwards

3 Likes

Thanks now working!

2 Likes

dont work…

1 Like

Can you explain the entire process to get something like how it was in the video? Did the DJ use a script for music or played through mic like soundboard?

1 Like

Thanks, this got it to work, however everyone has the circle

1 Like

Haha cool! What about performance?

1 Like

so the script doesn’t run for us either, we can’t start any effects and every player has such a green circle
a shame who NEN horny script for parties

1 Like

Error Fixed, try now downloading the last version on github

yes i missed a few “o” ahahah, thanks for sharing the problem

I am very interested in this work, but I don’t understand how to use it/how to open the menu/how to open the effect

1 Like

One question, why do you use this server side ?

RegisterServerEvent(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncServer’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncServer’, function(dict, name, pos, dur)
local xPlayers = ESX.GetPlayers()
for i = 1, #xPlayers, 1 do
TriggerClientEvent(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncClient’, xPlayers[i], dict, name, pos, dur)
end
end)

and not this

RegisterServerEvent(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncServer’)
AddEventHandler(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncServer’, function(dict, name, pos, dur)
TriggerClientEvent(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncClient’, -1, dict, name, pos, dur)
end)

I’m asking myself this question when I see this code so I’d like to understand if anyone can enlighten me.

1 Like

I think is the same, i have two version of this…
The esx “method” (local xPlayers = ESX.GetPlayers) check only the players who have already been joined with skin to the server and not who is also still logging into the server…

You think is better the second method?

1 Like

I would have put the method I quoted for it to be standalone on all cores but knowing that on the client side you use the esx menu it is useless :slight_smile: I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use the same method as the one I’ve mentioned, but I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use the same method as the one I’ve mentioned, so I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use the same method as the one I’ve mentioned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I use this on the server side as I am not on esx but a personal core and on the client side I put it under the “Warmenu” instead of the esx menu .

That’s why I wanted to know if the method —> TriggerClientEvent(‘esx_rich-dext_effect:syncClient’, -1, dict, name, pos, dur)
Would be more optimized or not than this one :slight_smile:

RegisterServerEvent('esx_rich-dext_effect:syncServer')
AddEventHandler('esx_rich-dext_effect:syncServer', function(dict, name, pos, dur)
    local players = GetPlayers()
  	for i = 1, #players do
     	TriggerClientEvent('esx_rich-dext_effect:syncClient', players[i], dict, name, pos, dur)
  	end
end)

1 Like