[Release] [ESX] esx_nightclubjob (UPDATE)

how can i make the items that are sold in the club usable?
there now just throwable and dropable.

i would like too add them that players can use the food like sausage to make hunger lvl go up. and the alcohol to let the thirst meter go up

i have not, I gave up for now and moved onto other things

This is caused by graphics mod.
I had EDRP Visuals and i reinstalled FiveM to get rid of it and now club lighting is perfect. I found this out thanks to my friend who had a Reshade and MVGA in and said his is working properly.
Happy clubbing #yasqueen

The items that can be consumed eg and should also have an effect in the luas. be entered by basicneeds / optionalneeds

Here are examples of what you could add:

esx_basicneeds\server\main.lua

ESX.RegisterUsableItem('icetea', function(source)

local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

xPlayer.removeInventoryItem('icetea', 1)

TriggerClientEvent('esx_status:add', source, 'thirst', 300000)
TriggerClientEvent('esx_basicneeds:onDrink', source)
TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', source, _U('used_icetea'))

end)

ESX.RegisterUsableItem(‘mixapero’, function(source)

local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

xPlayer.removeInventoryItem('mixapero', 1)

TriggerClientEvent('esx_status:add', source, 'hunger', 100000)
    TriggerClientEvent('esx_status:remove', source, 'thirst', 50000)
    TriggerClientEvent('esx_basicneeds:onEat', source)
    TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', source, _U('used_mixapero'))

end)

hmm that could be, I forgot that mod i use for visuals. but the guy that was testing with me uses make visuals great again and it was also bright as hell, I never thought to turn them off and check

UPDATE:

• Add NPCS & Teleporters to the Nightclub

only Requirements for Interior

IPL Pack:
bob74_ipl

Hey, we got the nightclub on the server and see the dancing and its thumping and bouncing… The issue we are having is that as an employee or boss, we don’t see the clothes room, nor any other circles besides the roof circle. Confused on why the cloatroom and the bar menu isn’t showing up. We have the both needs enable and still nothing… Thanks

This is the error we get… https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569561015574986754/569934316482854922/Screenshot_23.png

1 Like

line 525 and 598 and moooooooor

Config.Locations13 = { -- Nightclub Dixon
	{ x = -1604.01,   y = -3011.99, z = -78.80, heading = 266.30 }	-- NCDixon
}
----------------------------
for	i=13, #Config.Locations13, 1 do
	Config.Zones['Dixon_' .. i] = {
		Pos   = Config.Locations13[i]
	}
end

What? i=13? But Config.Locations13 have ONE value. R U serious?
:poop:

PLEASE the next time, test yours code.

I hope this could help U:

config.lua

line 530

Config.Zones = {}

This line is remove all Zones. That’s why you have this error.

hi, don t work marker job :frowning:

We removed it and nothing fixed the missing markers

heavy time warning errors from this resource as well… better check your code and the such.

1 Like

Just update your config.lua file from here :kissing_heart:

Works great however it seems way too bright. It’s a nightclub. In Online it is very dark, but this script adds it and there is no fog or dry ice at all.

still sucks quite a bit of memory using resmon command maybe make the npcs an option such as two versions… IDK I just had a hell of a time with this resource. Then I realized not many people use the unicorn so why i bother sticking a resource in if it wont be used?

Thanks guys for your feedback … I’m pretty new to Lua. and that was almost my first attempt :slight_smile: I will now pack the NPCS again to a separate resource … so it was basically started anyway, but I have the npcs of the club integrated in retrospect … so there are no problems with the job I have now changed some things again

I cant get the moneywash to work, looked though client and server no clue whats up with it. could you pm discord?

This script has nothing to do with moneywash, update your esx_society.

Have you looked at the boss options