[Release] [ESX] esx_moneywash

I definitely would. Since most of the locations are inaccessible to process the drugs without teleporters.

You can just change the locations or download a teleportation script, also i just downloaded the script to make sure i have exactly the same version as you and i can’t see the blimps on the map and the config option works just fine for me.

Here’s a teleportation script for the locations.

love it, much better than the teleporters I had, thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome

I cant get esx_illegal to work. Can anyone help me?

How can i set up this script to just the gangs see the blips?

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_illegal/server/main.lua:58: attempt to compare nil with number

Installed Correctly and Run the SQL script and everything added correctly

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_illegal-master/server/main.lua:58: attempt to compare nil with number

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)
any help?

i cant collect weed for some reason

Hi

I just looked into it and found out that the devs of esx changed the way that getting the maximum allowed quantity of an item works, this is why the scripts gives an error.

I’ve updated the github branch so if you download the updated version it should work again

Xovos

Moneywash Script works great. My problem is I am trying to move coordinates into esx_drugfarms in the counterfeit area. I cant seem to get the coordinates correct. I tried noclip coordinates as well as in the tp counterfeit room coordinates. Can this be done? If so could you explain.
Thank in advance!

Hi

This can be done, you’ll just need the right coordinates i recommend a admin only menu like vmenu they have special dev options where you can anable an overlay to see your current coordinates.

Xovos

Thanks for the response. I looked in game at Vmenu options. I did not see overlay. I did turn on coordinates. What I am confused on is do I use the coordinates when I tp to the room to place the coordinates for the activator?

Hi

What i always do is go to the place i want the washer or whatever to be then i just copy my player’s coordinates to the config and when the server restarts voila it will be at that spot.

Hope this helps

Xovos

I can do that when the coordinates are outside or in an open store. My problem is,
I teleport into the counterfeit room, get coordinates and set them in the config file. I restart the server. When I go back into the counterfeit room. No wash.
I go out side and put the same coordinates while I was in the Counterfeit room , it sends me to the air strip and the wash circle shows up and works.
I can not get the wash to show in the counterfeit room. Is it due to teleport into the counterfeit room?
Thanks again.

Strange I don’t know why this is happening this should work.
one more thing did you try -Z because they are below the map?

Sorry but i don’t know anything else.

Xovos

Thank you very much sir!

I was not putting the - in front of the z setting.

Happy to help :smiley:

Brilliant content :slight_smile: thank you. Works perfectly.

1 Like