[Release] [ESX] ESX_DRUGS (UPDATE version)

SQL Problem

inside the column parentheses you’re missing, between the label and the rare flag, the weight or limit value.

Change the first row with this:

• WEIGHT DB
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `weight`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES
  • LIMIT DB
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_drugs/server/main.lua:56: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’) i need help

getting errors:
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_drugs/server/heroin.lua:7: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_illegal/server/heroin.lua:7: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

anyone having this issue or have a soultion?

you are using an older esx (1.1 or lower which still uses limit system) change to 1.2 or higher

same here, i get my chemicals but get an error everytime, know a fix?

i get this message when i try to process weed,

looks like its trying to pull the wrong item from your server side

Hello, i need some help by the esx_drugs.sql
The Database shows me an error.

Delete the first line out of the SQL, the one that says " ‘USE ESSENTIALMODE’ ", This should fix your problem.

Its not working

its not working

How to enable xyz coordinates?e

[image]

You may be able to do just /coords in your server and it will give you coords. If not there are many resources you can add that will do this. lots of admin menus include cords.

1 Like

where did you edit this? im having the same poblem. everything spawns in but when i try to collect or farm nothing happens

math.random(1, 3)

same error i know my inventory is not full because i can carry other items

got everything set to weight or limit depending on esx version? mine works great for V1 Final

i ended up having to set the item weights to -1 and use esx_inventoryhud for weight