[Release] [ESX] ESX_CommunityService

how to change community service location? last time I change, and I test it, it appear “Script Error”

it dont work for me and the rescource gets started what else do i need to be doing

This resource is 100 % working on esx v1 final. If your having issues you may need to update ESX or your installing it incorrectly. Only issue is with PD being able to give coms through there menus, I can get “Community Service” to be a option in the PD menu but when you are next to the player you want to Comserv nothing happens. When your not near anyone it give you the notification you need to be next to the person you want to comserv. Cant figure this PD part out.

1 Like

Hello is there a way to remove the comserv for all online players at the same time.
You know when moder sends everyone to comserv , you wanna get rid of all the cleaners.

How do you make the RP name show instead of steam name?

v1.2 is work ?

Did u got any solition for it?

because the commands are for old bases

1 Like
2 Likes

hello command not work with me what can i do ?

main.lua (5.4 KB)
guys if you are using esx final v1 replace the main lua in the server folder with this one

1 Like

What about if player reconnect he doesnt have community service anymore?

1 Like

i have a problem then i try too use the menu its say this

image_2022-02-28_102044

Somebody can help me, when i write the command, say “is not valid command”

1 Like

Hi, I have the following problem and I’m trying to install the community service on my server all the time, but the README file says that you have to insert the code, is there someone who can tell me exactly where to add the code in which line or there is a tutorial where it is shown.

any update? im using latest esx too… :frowning:

You have to search the lines, an then u need to add them from community services

Hello, someone takes crash when use the blip?

Hello everyone, how, how can I change the admin command to a normal command so that only people with the PD job can use this command? The menu doesn’t work for me because I use job creator.

rewrite the command, tha tu need the job…