[Release] [ESX] EnterPlaces

What is EnterPlaces?
EnterPlaces is a script that easily allows server owners to set up enterable locations throughout the FiveM map. This script takes the desired entry and exit points, and creates markers to perform the entry and exit actions.

The script comes with a few preset default locations (such as CEO offices, night clubs, and garages), but is meant to be used for other custom locations owners might want in their server.

Script Support
Support will not be provided. I am using es_extended V1 final (1.2)

Download

Configuration File
Now includes the ability to set the blip sprite for each location!

Video Preview
Preview

6 Likes

Sooo is there a download link :slight_smile:

1 Like

No download

@TheIndra Added, my apologies, completely forgot!
@Crutchie

you add blips on and off per location and a way to make each location have different blips and you would instantly become a golden god. extra credit for optional /job requirement / passcode for entry Looks very awesome the way it is though, thanks for the hard work!

1 Like

Just posted an update via the same Github link that allows you to change the blip sprite in the config file for each location! Enjoy!

do they require permissions or anyone can enter ?

Anyone can enter at the moment. However, plan on adding permissions to the config!

wow awesome you rock!!! Golden God status unlocked enjoy the new found glory!

1 Like

Nice, is this a modified version of I think esx_teleport? either way looks good.

1 Like

Not sure, never heard of it! Appreciate the positive feedback though!

been making scripts for over 5 years and never heard of esx_teleport? does exactly the same

Sure it does. Just because I’ve been making scripts for 5 years doesn’t mean all those years have been dedicated to FiveM, in fact, just started making FiveM scripts publicly within the last 3 months or so. I’ve spent most of my time developing for GTA IV and GTA V single player making LSPDFR plugins and callouts. As with most of my scripts, they were developed for a community I developed for privately on the side until they shut down.

sorry to hear about the shutdown, Welcome to the forums all the same, and thanks for the hard work!