[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

Hello,
How can I make it so that when players respawn after the timer is done that they respawn at the same location and don’t get teleported to the hospital? Thanks.

so when i revive my character just goes to the yellow default character any solutions?

hey can someone help me. i keep respawning at my location where i died instead of going to the spawn.

Anyone mind helping trying to figure out how to make it so you aint gotta have medkits to revive people.

bro not working!!!

bro are you fixed this issue?

bro are you fixed this issue?

Hi, did you ever get this to work?

Hello, I’m having this problem is there any solution to resolve this?

install es_extended

How can I add new clothes?

that would be the problem

Hey, does anyone know this error? would be nice if anyone could help me.

[MariaDB:10.4.17-MariaDB] [ERROR] [esx_ambulancejob] An error happens for query “SELECT is_dead FROM users WHERE identifier = ? : [“a45c1d933052fc77e1271ecff74607bd30c490ca”]”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘is_dead’ in ‘field list’

if anyone dies, the emergency button doesnt send a notification to our EMS team.
Thanks

1 Like

check your database in the users table - See how the column for is_dead is labeled. It might be isdead not is_dead. You can just change the column name in the database to is_dead if its wrong.

1 Like

Hi,

Anyone else having trouble with EnableSocietyOwnedVehicles ?
If it’s false, i can go inside vehicleshop, but sinc i don’t want people buying service cars i turn in on but when i press the key, nothing happens, i receive this error and i can’t open any other menus.

Hi there,

I suddenly got the problem in my server that when you die you don’t get the respawn timer and option to respwan, aswell when an admin tries to revive someone it doesn’t work(I do get the revive message but it just doesn’t work). There’s also no error. Could someone help me please?

1 Like

When people die on my server they are stuck in a black screen and I get the console error

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_ambulancejob/server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:89)

looking for a line of code so I can take players out of ems vehicles when you are working under the ESX_Ambulancejob

I’m also looking for an early respawn timer for when there are no ems in the server

Could somebody Tell me how to Restet Hunger and thirst to100% after death?also pm