[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

How is it possible for me to die and make a combatlog while still dead?
Its important sry for my english!

will try that… .thanks!

same here, did you solve it?

Is there a script, if no paramedic is online, that the person instantly respawns at the hospital?

i use bilp of police job to medics can see each other on map but it’s not working !
“i mean i copy and edit bilp of police job to this job”;
anyone hava an idea?

Try using this script: [Release] EmergencyBlips

How can i add another car?

Edit your config.lua file

i dont know if this has been asked yet but im wondering, is there a way to have people respawn to different hospitals based on where they died? or has anyone seen a script that does that, I have some players wanting to play more in the Paleto area but dont want to respawn way down at pillbox… ( was originally at central medical) This script is amazing it is the life blood of esx servers, I love it!! keep up the good work!!

Hey guys,
is there any way of adding clothes to the medic changing room?

Would be perfect for the server I am working with.

hi i had an oldversion of ambulance and it was working well but it doesnt had a distres segnal so i switched to a new one but when people dies revive immediatly and have the skater and hipster skin somebody know how to fix this ?

players get green hair, when they die. i don’t have any addon thats called mellotrainer.

where is the section to change what the uniforms look like? i bene through the client luas and server stuff and cant find anything,

I’ve got same problem. Can you help me?

How can i put billing/invoice on f6 ems menu ? Help me please

I am having an issue withdrawing items from the pharmacy with esx ambulance job. Keep receiving an error that “you are already carrying enough” even though 0 in inventory and db is set to carry 50 of each

I have a problemrevive bug

Hey all! someone have ambulance job based at Pillbox Hospital top floar? i can’t wound… ;/

1 Like

Hey,
Please how i can disable vehicleshop in ambulance (new version this script) and need use only spawn car (old version)?

Thank you :slight_smile:

when i revive someone the person doesnt get fully recovered?? if a person use medkit then also that person is not fully recovered?