[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

did you solved the death timer problem? :slightly_smiling_face:

yes [at least 20 characters]

can you tell me how you di that,? thanks.

Hey, is it possible that sending distress signal will make a special blip on map for paramedics showing current position of the victim?

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

gcphone for manually message job with gps

I think that distress signal (Click [G] to send distress signal) is not working with gcPhone or it’s just me?

Hello,
Check this link : https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_ambulancejob/issues/93#issuecomment-437137404

Cordially :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, it works perfect!
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Someone found a solution for the death timer/screen? please someone help me, thanks

This is made for ESX_Phone not gcphone. But I have a fix for that…

Find in client/main.lua

function SendDistressSignal()
	local playerPed = PlayerPedId()
	local coords	= GetEntityCoords(playerPed)

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('distress_sent'))
	TriggerServerEvent('esx_phone:send', 'ambulance', _U('distress_message'), false, {
		x = coords.x,
		y = coords.y,
		z = coords.z
	})
end

And replace it with:

function SendDistressSignal()
	local playerPed = PlayerPedId()
	PedPosition		= GetEntityCoords(playerPed)

local PlayerCoords = { x = PedPosition.x, y = PedPosition.y, z = PedPosition.z }

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('distress_sent'))

TriggerServerEvent('esx_addons_gcphone:startCall', 'ambulance', _U('distress_message'), PlayerCoords, {

PlayerCoords = { x = PedPosition.x, y = PedPosition.y, z = PedPosition.z },
	})
end

So I’ve installed this twice and the feature where people get a timer and then revive after a certain amount of time just never seems to work. Any ideas?

Hi so this script is great, works perfectly EXCEPT, people do not have respawn timers. They just lay on the ground forever, meaning if there is no EMS (or admin) awake, they can not be revived and have to log off.

I’ll attach pictures of the errors here (at least I think these are the errors, they pop up when I die and mention ambulancejob:

My server is nearly done and this is really the last bug I need to squash. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Known issue. When another player kills another player they will not receive timer…if they die naturally (falling off building or hit by car) they should get the timer.

Nope, regardless of how the death happens, no timer.

1 Like

how can i add more vehicles?

You add vehicles in the config file. Line 42.

Nope when i will a car add than have i one car. sry for bad english

How can I put boss menu?

How do i fix this? Can someone help me please!!