[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

Hello good, I was doing the method of @Bla and I had an error in the meth.lua which is the following thing, I press muscle E and it does the animation but I did not collect anything, I mean, item if someone is so kind to help

Does this now only have weed? When importing the database i only see cannabis and marijuana

I have this error, how can I fix it?

Hey sup i read your issue within this script we are currently running in to the same problem everything work but not the gathering. Have you been able to fix this issue and if yes how did you fix it?

Question… is this script properly working for you in your city? For us everything work BUT not the drugs gathering…

Same issue for me, did you get any solution?

I found a solution. If you are using esx-final, you have to change in esx_drugs/server/main.lua all “limit” into “weight”.

Can’t get additional locations (farms) to actually spawn plants. Only the original location. Any advice?

alguien nos podria ayudar yo tambien tengo el mismo problema
gracias

so do i have to have both ESX and Essentialmode or only one of the?

For me the doors on the drug dealer are closed? can anyone help?

I need a new download link please, it is outdated.

Is there a newer version for this script? The github links doesn’t work anymore

The multiple location part, yes. The specific drug part, maybe? I’ve not got that far yet.

But to do the location you’ve just got to copy/edit a block of text in the Main.lua(s) and set coords for them. Hopefully these screenshots help.

If you figure out the specific drug part I’d love to know, I’m gonna try myself but might take me longer due to work and that.

hi could some 1 pls help me i got little problem not sure if its from esx_drugs file or somthing else but when i enter to the drug labs any of them i have a default teleport in and out when i get near the doors inside any 1 know how i can remove that default teleport pls?

Link is broken, can someone upload zip? Btw looking for older version with all drugs (coke,meth,weed,opium)

so basically when everything works except weed props so weed is working you can harv them but the props arent visible what did i do wrong

hey could you send me them as well? thanks a lot

what is your FiveM server called and is it. AUS or US located?