[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

nice like i said mine was just a temp fix to make him work

I feel you. Just giving what info I found. You actually only need the menuopen false line

very nice :smiley: good find dude

Thanks. Trying to sort out how to make the prompt go away too still tho :laughing: might have to give up :sweat_smile:

ah did you base your fix off of my fix if so just change from

ESX.UI.Menu.Close() to ESX.UI.Menu.Close.All()

I actually started fresh. But. I actually never noticed a close vs close all :thinking: Iā€™ll have to test some more later I supposeā€¦ Thought I was done here lol

How can I pick Canabis when there are police

You looking for picking ONLY when there are cops on or you saying it wont let you pick even if cops are on?

i have a problem , when i go to process the first time everything is ok but if i press E again to process more although the process starts and finished i get no notification or marijuana in my inventory

Where do i find the file that shows the location of the money wash?

How can I change the price in the latest drug version ?

You can change price in the config.lua inside that resource
P/s: vƠo trong folder tƬm file config.lua

Config.DrugDealerItems = {
	marijuana = 91
}
1 Like

thank you

Is there a script that players can collect weeds like woods(like just press a button then it will automatically put in inventory )
Just saw one in a Taiwanese Stream
Thought that will be way faster for either police or players trying to get weeds

Is there a way to add more locations for processing and selling?

Hello guys, How long is the player to sell marijuana in the drug dealer? is there a way how to create the delay for each selling time?

How do i turn off the blips on the map???

Does new version didnā€™t need police to process , sell?

Iā€™m pretty sure if u look in the config it should tell you what the police Needed should be

how i can change it to coke??