[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

im trying it now!thank you so much!

doesnt work m8.i have the blips on map but nothing happened there.

Script loads but not getting option to pick it up and getting these errors:

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_drugs: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_drugs: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

You could use this one

How will they be able to money wash If it doesn’t come with one?

There is plenty of ways.

1 Like

Looks like the SQL didnt load correctly in your db
And you should be able to turn black money off.

Is there any reason why in my files theirs only weed when ive downloaded it although it says opium and cocaine?

Any help would be great

honestly didnt see anything in the cfg that starts the esx drugs or whatever

1 Like

Hey my only question is if there is a way to hide blips from map?

EDIT: Nvm I just commented out create blip function in client main.lua and it works

Do you still have them?

hi, i see all the blips on the map however i don’t see circles where i can stand in & the triggerevent of actually harvesting,processeing & selling isn’t available as well, could you show me in the right direction ?

open config.lua then find
Config.MarkerType = -1
change to
Config.MarkerType = 1

Make sure your not a cop.

https://gyazo.com/58cb1db25adec68e8beca7d0c3f13eaf still doesnt work, have changed what you suggested and just copy pasted the clone & added into server.cgf to startup

Your not even at the weed warehouse. Go to the door right in front of you, this will teleport you to the drug warehouse. Assuming you read the instruction installing the teleport script then youll see the marker to start doing the drug stuf

ok i went in the warehouse, couldnt get out & my entire rp mode was gone, just a random spawn with no job etc, so gotta start over, but thanks for the info i know what to look for now! ( new with this )

To get out you need to go to the other side of the warehouse where a garage door is.
To make the marker visible for the teleport you can go in config.lua of the teleport script and where it says

visible = false,

Change it to

visible = true,

EDIT: I have edited the config.lua with description. This will help you understanding what does what.

Well i can’t seem to fix it, what i did was (hosting from zap)

Deinstalled New ESX drugs
Installed, Five ipl. old drugs esx & teleport (full esx pack already installed on default)

editted config marker to 1
didnt mess with teleport visble settings yet
editted config to start up all new added mods, not sure if if had to be in some order but they all seem to load

Result, ended up in non rp mode (random skin spawn) & couldnt enter with teleport i could see the blips on map however.

any ideas ?

oh and yeah i did upload given sql in the database, however i did had to change " use essential mode " to my zaphosting database, dont think that would form an issue since i could enter the warehouses before, i just wiped the server & now im back at square 1 basically, cant seem to find what i did wrong

Check in fivem appdata all the logs. You have errors somewhere and that will tell you.
Delete all the log. Clear your cache. start server check if its still broken. IF its still broken go to your fivem appdata then upload log here.

serverlogs.txt (16.7 KB)

did all the steps i told you, now i dont see anything, it just get worse & worse haha
edit : now i’ll see the blips on map cuz i put them on False, however the configmarker type is 1 but doesnt work, and the teleport & interior seem to do nothing