[Release][ESX] [DEPRECIATED- MAY NOT WORK] Black Market Vehicle Shop

THIS RESOURCE IS OUTDATED AND MAY NOT WORK. I HAVE NO INTENTION TO UPDATE AT THIS TIME. I’M FAR TOO BUSY WITH REAL WORLD ADULT STUFF (FOR YOU KIDS, THAT IS CALLED WORK).

This is nothing more than an edit to ESX_VEHICLESHOP. I used to use this resource in my old server and no longer need it, so here you go.

I will NOT be supporting this resource. When it was running, it worked perfect. If it doesn’t work perfect for you, then maybe it’s just not for you to run.

THERE IS NO BLIP FOR THIS SHOP AND I WILL NOT PUT ONE IN. IT’S INTENDED TO BE HIDDEN.

Black Market Vehicles - esx_bmvehicles

Black Market vehicles is just another vehicle shop that strictly sells weaponized vehicles. There is no phone number to call or map blip to see. This must be found by word of mouth.

Prices are just random numbers I put in. Change to your liking.

All language files except English was removed because I don’t want to translate them. If you would like to translate and create a PR, you are welcome to do so. Use the language files from esx_vehicleshop to get a major head start.

This resource includes cw.lua. This is a teleport script from the shop entrance to the shop interior. You can be on foot or in a vehicle. This teleport script is NOT originally created by me, I’ve only edited to my needs. However, I don’t remember where I found it, so I’m unable to give proper credit.

You can find the shop at LSIA here:

You will be teleported into the Smuggler’s Run hangar:

Requirements

Download & Installation

Installation

• Import esx_bmvehicles.sql in your database
  • Add this in your server.cfg:
start esx_bmvehicles
  • If you want player management you have to set Config.EnablePlayerManagement to true in config.lua

Legal

License

esx_bmvehicles - Black market vehicle shop for ESX

Edits by Chip W

• This resource is supplied void of any guarantee or warranty
  • Users of this script may make any changes they want
  • Users of this script may share with anyone they wish
  • Users of this script may NOT upload this version to anywhere else.

Now go download it!!

6 Likes

Nice work! Thanks for the wonderful release! Definitely a great idea to go along with the black market

1 Like

Do you have a link to a black market shop rather than the black market job?

How would you player manage it? Can’t seem to sell or rent any vehicles

Is there a reason why I can’t seem to get custom vehicles (Addons) back out of the hangar?

Tried everything I can think of, they teleport in fine, but after selling them to a player for example myself. I drive to the inside marker and nothing happens, but if i spawn a replace skin or a default car the porter works fine.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

hello I have a problem with the script bm vehicle when I go to the point to buy voidure low the safiche menu but there is nothing in the menu not even the categories anything you can help to solve problem if you please

did u install the sql correctly. ive got it in my server works a treat.

The resource works but the vehicle is not displayed in the menu

nice job !!! work 100% for all my car import

1 Like