[RELEASE] [ESX] [UNSUPPORTED] Daily rewards

Reward can be claimed repeatedly. I have reinstall the mod. No error in console

We are having issues regarding the random loot. Even with a fresh github version:

el_daily_rewards/server.lua:

Anyone has a idea what’s causing this and how to fix? :blush:

fixed, change to these lines:

2 Likes

Update:
Changelog
Finally fixed the 'for' limit must be a number error

1 Like

that’s also a solution but i wanted to remove the chance thing because i only wanted to get the items from there but that will also work

1 Like

as always thanks for the share :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Elipse458 Nonetheless a very nice plugins, thanks for sharing! :smiley:

1 Like

How can I add a new notification, which displays the reward the player got?

May I just say that this is excellent work. I look forward to delving into the codebase of FiveM and of this plugin to become a nice asset to have contributing to the future development of this plugin :slight_smile:

nice release mate even though i don’t use ESX i converted it. Thanks :star_struck:

Nice! But where is it located?

To make a marker which makes it able to collect rewards, I just have to add following lines to the config?

local x,y,z = 0,0,0
local bl = AddBlipForCoord(x,y,z)
SetBlipDisplay(bl, 6)
SetBlipColour(bl, 4)
SetBlipSprite(bl, 66)
BeginTextCommandSetBlipName("STRING")
AddTextComponentSubstringPlayerName("Some blip")
EndTextCommandSetBlipName(bl)
while true do
    Citizen.Wait(0)
    if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)),x,y,z,false)<25.0 then
        DrawMarker(29, x, y, z-0.7, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0001, 1.0001, 1.2001, 0, 255, 0, 200, 0, 0, 0, true)
        if IsControlJustPressed(0,51) and GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)),x,y,z,false)<1.0 then
            -- get reward
        end
    end
end

And how do I edit the markers position? xD

I have the same question

Awesome Script @Elipse458 still working i changed the /Daily command to a Blip/Marker you walk up to like suggested above it a hint pops up telling you to hit ~E~ the little box pops up nice and clean hit claim and i got 5 Bread XD, amazing

Should put it here so all these people don’t ask you about it.

Yeah I will I’m just refining it iv just finished putting options in the config to be able to pick and choose from the /daily or the marker/blip

Source:> GitHub

Source [Re-Release][ESX]Daily Rewards Updated 1.1 [11/2/20]

ALL CREDIT GOES TO @Elipse458
I only have edited it to further advance this amazing script.
I will only post it here unless @Elipse458 Allows me to Re-Release it but ill keep it here for now.

Config.rblip_enabled = true -- change to false to stop using Marker/blip
Config.rblip = {
    {id = 586, x = -3.927, y = 4.825, z = 71.011} --Default
}

You can add more places for this to be dotted around the map just simply copy the Default and paste it underneath so it looks like this

Config.rblip_enabled = true -- change to false to stop using Marker/blip
Config.rblip = {
    {id = 586, x = -3.927, y = 4.825, z = 71.011}, --Default
    {id = 586, x = -3.927, y = 4.825, z = 71.011} -- Second Place for access
}

This can be found at the bottom of the config file.

There we go now has the options in config, iv updated a few files let me know how this works, iv done testing on my server and it seems to run perfectly.

1 Like

you can re-release it, go ahead, good work!

this script is no longer supported by me, @Raw_Gaming made some updates and may be doing more updates in the future
Updated release: [Re-Release][ESX]Daily Rewards Updated 1.1 [11/2/20]

Can You Make this Reward Only When someone first time join on server like automatic starterpack it will give some money and vehicle for start Roleplaying

There is a problem that players have detected in my server. Upon receipt, the Internet disconnects and presses several times, and the rewards are received several times