[RELEASE][ESX] cylex_job - Highly configurable simple job system - New Update!

I did it already like you :smiley: Working for me!

Thanks for helping out!

1 Like

server owners should be capable enough to fix this own there own as they see fit. the script was made to make jobs easier to make not to deter script kiddies, :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah but he is saying becouse other ppl who are just running servers without knowlage will spam here every thread becouse cheaters.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

hey man i try it, run and said cylex_job actived, but nothing happened and nothing happened. no error or something.

Animations bug?

did u change anything?

Nothing, I tried the job that was included and it does not do animations

Its ok for me, incredible base of script ! I create a Pizza job. You have a possibility to add a optionnal option : society account (bank and storage and automatically + that makes money automatically when an employee sells ), cloakroom, vehicule spawn (or garage job).

Good job !

1 Like

Great script man, really enjoying it. Was wondering if anyone knew how to make animals spawn on the point for collection? Even if it was just having them around the point, just trying to make it feel a little more rp. Am new to coding so any help would be very much appreciated!

Little up man, i look this topi all time :stuck_out_tongue:

Very good script,but the animations don’t work :confused:
I have one more question:how can I use the item limit instead of weight limit?
Thank you in advance!

Hi, im get this error when enable job required, how can i solve that?

and this line is it:

can someone show me an example of a config file with two jobs in it. im having issues and dont know where im going wrong… im fairly new to this(:

i have the first job working great i just dont know how i should go about adding a second into the config.
it says just copy and paste so id assumed i would just have to copy it and paste it again at the bottom but with different variables obviously but it didnt work.

Little up the topic, i hope you update this, good day guy !

1 Like

Animation bug fixed.
Multiple job check now works!
Now supports limit es_extended! (You can change in config.)
Now you can change drawtext distance and drawmarker farDistance in config.
Nothing happened problem fixed :smiley:

2 Likes

I hadn’t seen the update !!! Perfect! Just need to add everything around the jobs like a locker room, garage and it would be really perfect. I’m still following your projects, big up!

1 Like

Could someone explain to me how after replacing one item you can get several? For example, I exchange one rock for: one copper, one iron, one gold etc. As it is in esx_jobs and I liked it very much and I would like to implement it here.

PS. I apologize in advance for my poor English but I use the translator. Best wishes

Is there an option to require multiple different items per step?

Available in new update. Update will be soon (require multiple items and give multiple item)

2 Likes