[Release][ESX] Crafting System

You could set the menu prompt as a server event and have a marker in MRPD or wherever you want it that lets you call for the server event that opens the menu.

There are of course other ways of doing it, this is off the top of my head.

Okay sounds good i will try that. Thank you

Do you not add this to server CFG?

how to use money or blackmoney for crafting @SaltyGrandpa

Where can I download the items, ā€œrings, morphineā€ etcā€¦

you cant enter the number of the ingredients or? because clicking to 50 is a bit painfull

but it works great and the menu is looking so clean,i love it
thx !

1 Like

+1
Its good idea.

nice job

Amazing script , love using this in the serveur . For the moment we have a way of showing the ingredients necessary for the recepies in a fashion that is not amazing ! My question is how would i go to add the ingredient list under the receipies when you press to craft , ie when i would like to craft for example an AK and i need wood and steel , is there any way to show the wood and steel under the item (AK) i want to craft . And this question comes after having looke and tested on my behalf (i am still learning) but with no luck , even a little info that could point me in the right direction ! Thankyou again for this lovely script

How could I change the recipe to require an item but not remove it after crafting, for instance say the recipe requires a torch but I want the player to keep the torch after craftingā€¦ tried changing quantity to -1 and 0 but no luckā€¦

Hi,

I am new in fivem. So I try to set crafting up but I have no idea. I set 1111 this,

and I got

this back.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thank you!

good effort looks good but cant get it working.

menu pops up and all that, but even when i have the ingredients i go to craft item and nothing happens, also the crafting menu gets stuck on your screen after trying to craft something and then you cant get rid of it untill you f8 quit.

I will try something else.

thanks for the supports

1 Like

So, how do I remove the Blip from the map, I want this sort of a hidden secret blackmarket thing, but I canā€™t seem to find where you disable the blip

How to add time to crafting?

1 Like

I love! Would it be possible to put it in the inventory? Poison to go to the point, I have to roll cigarettes but I wish I could do it with the inventory. I have the hud inventory

Did you ever figure this out?

Hello, i using disc-inventoryhud.
I craft the item but the item crafted does not come to my inventory.

Can you help me

2 Likes

is it possible to remove blips?
i tried but it freaks out

Did you fix this? If so, how?