[Release] esx_checkin (Unavailable)

its just a photo i send a video on maker of that script i want just to show if i press checkin and i am dead dosnt spawn me

is there a way that the 500$ goes to the ambulance society?

has anyone elese notice not being able to use the cover behide walls when hitting q once this script is active?

was having problems with this script, in the Client.lua, it was trying to Export pogressbar, you need to change this to progressBars, so you need to make sure you have this resource installed, also line 47, you need to change drawbar to startUI so it will look like this:
47 exports[‘progressBars’]:startUI(5000, ‘Checking in to the hospital.’)

Im getting an error in the F8 console, with this. Any ideas on whats happening or wrong?

Anyone know how to make this work with the new mythic_notify. This one GitHub - FlawwsX/mythic_notify: This is the most latest version of mythic notifications, before being taken down.? right now it doesn’t

exports[‘mythic_notify’]:SendAlert(‘inform’, ‘The doctor will treat you, please be patient.’)
exports[‘mythic_notify’]:SendAlert(‘error’, ‘You don’t need treatment.’)
exports[‘mythic_notify’]:SendAlert(‘success’, ‘The doctor treated you.’)

Add these instead of the “pNotify” triggerevents

Can you please assist me in disabling keys while in the bed? Can currently stand up and access inventory. Does this look right?

any fix?

Does anyone have the download for this considering its been taken down?

Should I bring this resource back?

4 Likes