[Release] esx_checkin (Unavailable)

on my server while turn on npc spawn unlimited and make server crash :vampire:

Finally

Iā€™m not sure if you edited the code or anything, but when the resource starts it sets a single npc at the desk. Itā€™s not in a loop so there is no way for that to happen.

Im using the last version of progress bar

Are you sure? I just checked on my end and everythingā€™s fine. Also, I checked the latest version of progress bar and that export is in the latest version, so Iā€™m not sure.

Im sure. Im using the last version https://github.com/SWRP-PUBLIC/pogressBar

Is the progress bar resource installed correctly? That error seems like the resource isnā€™t even running so the export doesnā€™t exist.

Yes, is correctly installed. Check

running

Something with the npc spawn isnt correct.
Had to remove npc code and use another script for this.

When the resource is started it sets a single npc behind the desk at the hospital, should be no issues.

I am just saying Matt, and as I see not only me having this issue.
The script is awesome and iā€™m using it, just without the NPC.
If you have time you could check the code and see what can go wrongā€¦

Iā€™ve been looking, nothing seems wrong. What exactly is your issue?

Capture This is the fix for it.

when i am dead didnt work i press checkin and nothing happen
no error on f8 or server console

Is still not working for me

My badā€¦ i just changed it to progressBarsā€¦ i honestly didnt even realize there was a script called pogressBarā€¦ seems a little Walmart brand if you ask me xD that should work if you have progressBars installed in your server though.

anyone have problem with the revive i press checkin and i spawn like this

Hmmm, Iā€™ll look into it, seems like people are having other issues also, it could be caused by other resources, but Iā€™m not sure.

we find anything because itested with the trigger event from ambulance job it works but i freeze and cant move any other solution ?

Preview doesnt works add an external link.