[Release][ESX] Character Registration | Another UI Design [esx_identity]

For windows https://nodejs.org/dist/v12.18.2/node-v12.18.2-x64.msi

hi , i have an issue when i click enter in register nothing happens

try to do the first name and last name with big letters like this:
Tony Hawk

Funktioniert das Script auf es_extended 1.1.0?

Hello man, thanks for release, i use it and work well, but i have one problem, i change the HTML to my HTML folder that i customized, its working for register but the problem is when i login it does not matter if im registered or not the page is always on the screen, i dont change any lua file , just html code.
can you please tell me maybe i miss something? i tried to copy everything needed from your html file.

Any errors in the console?

1 Like

Problem solved bro, i add Display: none; in my css for body part and its working well now <3 thanks alot for script :mascot:

hey man, do you know why i always fall when i join the server and not spawn on last location?? this happend only when i use your script and not when i use the default esx_identity. can you help please?

Great Release :slight_smile:

1 Like

เฟี้ยว

hi how are you, any solution? use resolution 1920 * 1200

Hi I support 1920x1200 not…sry

when i create a new char it sets it up but doesnt register in the database. any suggestions?

Use es_extended v1.2.0

What line do I add to put that transparent background?

i just google for free sign up HTML page and then I download one and edit it for myself, like images and form and everything it was a batman guy

can you share your creation?,Please.

i try to change my background but i got this… how to fix ?

How is the size from your background

Hey, so I’m having an issue. I’m a little new to ESX here and am setting it up. I get stuck on “Deferring Connection” when trying to load in. Would could be my issue?