[RELEASE] [ESX] Business system

well i gotta wake up in like 6 hrs from now

1 Like

yeah i get that, that’s why i left that site and decided to make it available to the public

1 Like

thanks man just what i was searching for im loving it already
quick question is it possible to maybe make if people buy fuel at said station where the buisness is located is it possible for them to earn from that aswell or not

1 Like

It wasn’t converted… In the message it clearly states " I did not copy and paste this, i made it from scratch with out even looking at the vRP version " i don’t see your issue… None of the vRP code was used… They seen the scripts and then just ended up deciding to create their own version… Ever since you got your “Regular” role I’ve noticed you been acting alot different and thinking your above everyone… I have more to way but honestly I’m not even going to start… But anyway nice release @Elipse458

2 Likes

It’s a good release but it’s very very similar from the pictures to the other release, code is different but still.

just took heavy reference on the design (since anything i make design-wise looks like shit) but the code is very different, probably even some of the mechanics, i don’t really know how the original works since i’ve never used vRP and never actually seen it in action/read the code that much
so just because it looks a lot like the original doesn’t mean it is the original

2 Likes

will u gain anything from taking this down? NO and why take it down when he did nothing wrong

1 Like

You also don’t understand. There are multiple reasons and the original creator would not be happy.

well, i’m going to sleep and will let the mods do their work, let’s hope this will still be here when i wake up

1 Like

I hope it stays up, i like people having releases of their own, but there were a few rules you broke so we just need to wait and see.

Looks like a copy of a other code Hmmmmmm and wtf u tried to sell it #againstTOS

2 Likes

did you read the code before replying?

1 Like

So you have left that community and stopped selling scripts (which is in breach with FiveM ToS)?

2 Likes

it wasnt me actually selling the scripts but yeah i left that

2 Likes

I have also seen that you have a link on your fivem forum profile, to your own website with a link to a website that sells scripts. You should probably remove that.

1 Like

Man, Everyone who be hating on you is an actual potato.

We luff you, Dw.

4 Likes

I don’t have a major problem with it just that he broke a few rules and it needs to be resolved.

1 Like

Is there any way for the “Owner” to display the RP name and not the steam name by chance?

1 Like

Sure is, pull the name from the database where owner is the owner and the returned name is the characters name.

1 Like

Will this work?

MySQL.Sync.fetchAll(“SELECT firstname AND lastname FROM users WHERE identifier = @identifier”,{["@identifier"]=val[“owner”]})[1][“name”]

2 Likes