[RELEASE] [ESX] Business system

no worries lol

1 Like

you can change the draw distance in config to a smaller number so it only appears when you’re close to it, i don’t know how to make it hide when it’s behind walls and stuff

1 Like

ok ty :smiley:

1 Like

Now this is what many of us have been waiting for! Thank you for the release! <3

2 Likes

maybe business blips? before/after u buy them

1 Like

OK, this is great. So you are admitting that you were selling scripts for a website, and it isn’t even yours.

No credit either.

2 Likes

i was just making scripts for a website that was selling them so this is my script
and i did mention the vRP version of this but i didn’t link it which i probably should do

1 Like

Still isn’t your script or idea. Original script was for VRP and all you did was converting it. And than selling it on a website

well basically, yeah but i didn’t just copy/paste, i actually made this from scratch not even looking at the vrp one

1 Like

there, linked

1 Like

It looks exactly the same so yeah. I flagged it and am waiting for a mod.

please… people just try to help commmunity from esx… it’s a great job… what is the problem ?

1 Like

yeah it’s based on the vRP one, i also said that in the post i just didn’t link it, sorry

1 Like

i think this is the only business system for esx and i really wanted and here it is and u want to take it down just because he forgot to “LINK” it man grow up people forget sometimes

2 Likes

Some fivem forum mod will decide.

that’s fair

1 Like

You don’t understand what’s happening, it’s against tos and stuff so yeah.

i was just about to go to sleep too lol, guess i’ll have to wait for mods so we can resolve this asap

1 Like

I’m gonna be up for another 12 hours so if we can settle this that would be good.

I know converting to esx might be difficult but you never credited and the script was being sold so that’s unfair to the original creator.

well i gotta wake up in like 6 hrs from now

1 Like