[Release] ESX Burger Shot Job!

When i try to buy items nothing happen even all of them added to Database
any way to fix that ?! Capture|690x385

Same problem, did u fix it?

1 Like

Waiting for help Bro

That is weird to be honest, it works perfectly for me, can you please buy an item, press F8 and send a screenshot of that ? maybe that shows something, the other thing u have to consider is that this script is for old ESX versions, the one with limit and not weight, maybe has something to do with that, i will be waiting your answer ! :smiley:

The problem is that it does not use the money of the company, use the cash in hand, and if u dont have cash in hand u cant buy nothing xd Silly mistake, sry and great job Mack!

I forgot to say it, some items are not included in the esx_burgershotitems.sql, you need to add it manually to your database

Thanks, i will look at it :smiley:

I dont get paychecks. How i set it up?

Thats with billing or society i think, if you are using ESX :stuck_out_tongue:

I think i will update this, need couple of days to work on it :smiley:

Can you also add shop for it? So that even if no burgershot online they can still buy items but the money will go to society money of burgershot

Anyone know how to add a chat command like /burgershot to open a menu with prices and bla bla bla??

use esx_ads with permissions to burgershot would be ideally the easiest way to get notifications across to everyone, also you can config if any cost comes to the owners for the ad

Seem to be having a issue regarding the ingame markers not showing up and not being able to interact with anything regarding the shop, any ideas?

1 Like

How do I import the sql? into my database?

Like any other sql :smiley:
If you have a problem be more specific, thanks :slight_smile:

so when I try to load my .sql file into HediSQL and I refresh it doesn’t go into the sql for some reason do you know why?

You are in ESX ? and when you import it, gives you any error ?

1 Like

i cant find teleport blip

What teleport are you trying to find ? There’s no one xD