[Release] [ESX] [DISCONTINUED] Arctic Hud

Features

• Shows health, armor, hunger, thirst, current time, oxygen (when under water) and faction money (when faction boss)
  • Clean, minimalistic design
  • Ability to hide the hud with pressing F10
  • Optimized performance (0.03 - 0.07ms)

Download

Direct: arctic_hud.rar (4.5 KB) esx_status.rar (4.9 KB) ← (you need THIS version of esx_status otherwise the hud will not work!)

GitHub: Hud: GitHub - FroxxHungary/arctic-hud, Modified esx_status: GitHub - FroxxHungary/arctic-esx_status

Install

Drag & drop arctic_hud and esx_status into your resources folder.

Dependencies

es_extended, esx_status, mysql-async

Credits

Original esx_status script:
https://github.com/esx-framework/esx_status
Original code:
@csontvazharcos
Design:
@Froxyms (Arctic Development Member)

6 Likes

Nice compliment to your menu design. Makes for a really clean looking server when everything matches. This one is not my style that I like, but that doesn’t mean it’s not good.

Good job man. Glad to see someone making matching elements.

2 Likes

Being able to hide the hud is cool! Good complement with your default menu, good job !

2 Likes

Respect for still complimenting the work even though it’s not your taste.

I like it, gonna try using it in our server for a bit. Really hate our current design which is similar but this one just looks smoother even if it is just a splash of blue

2 Likes

This looks amazing! Two questions though

1.does this pop up in the upper right?
2.does armor not have a bar unless you have some equipped?

Maybe a screen shot that shows it in game? thanks again for all your hard work!!

2 Likes

Hello! very nice hud, I would like you to maybe explain to me how to edit the css file so that the progress bars are horizontal, thanks

1 Like

How can i move this Hud to my down left corner?

2 Likes

no thanks anymore! I managed to do it, it would be nice to add stamina, which is activated only when one runs

2 Likes

Open html/style.css and replace line 12: top: 3vh; to bottom: 1.8vh;
then replace line 13: right: 1.5vw; to left: 16vw;

Hope I could help you, have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it does pop up in the upper right corner and armor does not have a bar if not equipped, neither does the oxygen bar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks nice! i will do a stamina bar in the next update.

2 Likes

Üdv uram! Mivel láttom hogy magyar vagy. Ahogy nézzem ez a csonti_hud lenne mert még a HTML betöltés is úgyan úgy van beleírva. Az okés hogy a design átalakítottad de magát a kód egésze nem a tiéd ezért minimum egy creditett ki kellene írni. Ezt kérlek tedd meg. Amugy szép munka :slight_smile:

1 Like

Üdv! Köszönöm. Így igaz, ez a csonti_hud átdesignolva, és átírva (optimizált (eredeti: 0.27-30ms → 0.03-0.07ms), f10 eltűntetés bele van írva, fölösleges dolgok ki lettek szedve belőle, kisebb html, javascript változtatások). A creditet beleírtam. További szép napot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Köszi szépen az egyetértést és a gyors reagálást. Igényes, szép design és optimalizáció.

2 Likes

Thanks! It would be nice to implement it, and hopefully stress and stamina

2 Likes

Any chance to add a config so it shows money in wallet instead of society?

2 Likes

At the moment no, but it may come in the future.

1 Like

hope so. Thats really just what we are missing, that and a field where it shows what job you have.
If it gets this, we will fully use it, but right now we cant

2 Likes

Also sometimes it is showing my food and health, while sometimes not. Which order does it have to be started in?

1 Like

How can i show my wallet money not my socity money on the hud?

1 Like