[Release] [ESX] Animations w. quickbind, synced animations

I’m looking for all synced animation that is possible to add on the menu, but its very hard.

Does anyone have an idea about animations like this:

• Give a kiss
  • Dance together
  • Make love in normal position.
  • Catch someone from the neck
  • Put a slap

I have trying so much thing but no good result.

Example with animations and video

Example 2

If you can send me the animation names I could take a look at it. I can’t do much without the animation names :stuck_out_tongue:

@Twikii

Only that i have from this author is the list with all animations, but its very hard to find it.

I search all possible sync animations

SceneDirectorAnim.txt (9.4 MB)

@Loffes were u thinking about implementing this in dpemotes menu ?

What is that? @N0BODY_V2.0

1 Like
1 Like

May i suggest to add /emote and prop animations ? @Loffes

Hey man, thx for your script. I got this error when im trying to use a syncronized animation. Do you got any idea on how can I solve this please ?

Thx for your help.

I think this should’ve fixed it: GitHub @Capi_s

1 Like

Thx a lot for your very fast answer. Giving it a try and telling you if it changed something !

It solved the issue, thx a lot for your help :slight_smile:

Hello Loffes,

Can you help me to add this sync animation ?

["punch"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "plyr_takedown_rear_lefthook", "Punch", "punched"},
   ["punched"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "victim_takedown_front_cross_r", "Punched", "punch"},
   ["headbutt"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "plyr_takedown_front_headbutt", "Headbutt", "headbutted"},
   ["headbutted"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "victim_takedown_front_headbutt", "Headbutted", "headbutt"},
   ["slap2"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "plyr_takedown_front_backslap", "Slap 2", "slapped2", AnimationOptions =
   {
       EmoteLoop = true,
       EmoteMoving = true,
       EmoteDuration = 2000,
   }},
   ["slap"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "plyr_takedown_front_slap", "Slap", "slapped", AnimationOptions =
   {
       EmoteLoop = true,
       EmoteMoving = true,
       EmoteDuration = 2000,
   }},
   ["slapped"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "victim_takedown_front_slap", "Slapped", "slap"},
   ["slapped2"] = {"melee@unarmed@streamed_variations", "victim_takedown_front_backslap", "Slapped 2", "slap2"},

This is from dpemotes… but i dont want to use it, i want to use your script.

Thanks man.

I love your work, you have cool ass stuff and tutorials.

try speaking some england for once B) haha gooteeemm111

not sure if you still are in need of the kissing emote… but i added it, also added the streaming file for the hug emote but it looked kind of weird imo so i didn’t add it to the config

updated on github

^
anyone can help?

Seems like you don’t have the animations column in users, try adding it manually.

So I Downloaded This Script And Its Located At F1 Button On Keyboard, How And Where Can I Change The Script Opening Button ???

Hello, you can change the button to open the menu in the config.

Hi i change menu pos from bottom-right to top-left and now it open the first menu but when i try to open one of the submenus it doesnt open and i cant close the menu.

Thanks for help