[Release] [ESX] 99kr-burglary

For some reason nothing happens when i use the lockpick. No animation and the lockpick is still there. Am i missing something. Can someone provide their working files maybe?

the one 7 posts up on github is a working file make sure you have a the dependencies for 99kr-burglary to work

the door changed to lockpick? in red but still didn’t work :frowning:

same, and i got lockpick in my inventory
Is there a special key i need to push ?

EDIT: found a script interfering, its now dead… now lockpick work flawlessly…
EDIT2: you sneaked a Pawn Shop … never notice since yesterday what a great freaking idea…

1 Like

So depending on what inventory hud you have it would be how ever you use an item from your inventory

FIXED

I have the double inventory one. Can be used along with the trunks as well. Wasn’t able to use the lockpick within that though. I’ll take another look later but i’m not too convinced yet :joy:

doesn’t work,

I tested the vanilla 99k with your edits and it won’t work either same with my friend on his server. Anyone else have this problem?

It works fine for me, what’s the errors your getting or what’s the issue your having?

ill get it to you in a few hrs

Yeah I seen a few people ask about they can sell the items from the original 99kr-burglary so when I changed the items and reworked the house break ins, thought I would slap in a bit of pawn

Appreciate this isn’t the correct place for this but considering we’re adding a new tool here “lockpick” can anyone link me to an esx custom shop i can place to sell “illegal” items. Tried adding another shop inside esx_shops but didn’t work.

it should work , you probably did it wrong.

i mean i’ve duplicated exactly how the other shops are implemented but still no blip appears. Maybe you could provide an example and where to put it as i’ve “done it wrong”

The only problem ive run into with this is a potential exploit. If a player is inside the house, robs the nodes, disconnect, reconnect, he can rob again…

Unless that was fixed with this most current version?

Have you put the shop in the config?

Yeah every file that included any kind of link to a shop name etc i copied as if i was adding another shop. I deleted them now but i will try again next time i get on and i’ll update this post.

So the only way the room gets refreshed is by using the exit to restock the steal spot in the house.
but on thinking that could have became a problem if they died in the house that would mean there houses wouldnt get refreshed untill the server reset. so have changed the reset to happen as you lockpick the door.

1 Like

Where about is the image for the lockpick so i can add it to my store and inventory system

They are stored in the inventoryhud script I have. most of the ones I have ive made myself.
All you need is paint.net or paint find a good looking lockpick make sure its saved as a .png around 100x100 size and if your store uses images place it in there (maybe in html/img). most store scripts dont have images just an ui

work well… i added a few coords (there should be a community effort here)
this script is the main source of my players income! :slight_smile:
loooove it… really need more interiors…