[Release] [ESX] 99kr-burglary

hey bro where i sell this

How can i add more inides? i have added 2 different doors that can be lockpicked but if they both go inside they can see eachother. I dont want that. Can i disable that somewhere orsmth?

I still can’t get it to work and I even tried erasing the id and I don’t understand

When I wrote the code I made it so you have to pick the door to add items into the places. This way it stopped people logging out inside the house and logging back in the a full house to loot again.

So door must be picked to stop loot places from having no items

The place to sell stuff is north of the city. I dont have gta installed anymore or doing any coding on gta.
If you have your blips turned on should be a P on the map north.

See reply above

you are inserting into the wrong database, your database needs to be changed to the correct one in the insert into statement

You would need to add a if statement. like IF the person has a policejob tag they bypass the picking of the door and this will stop the loot spots from spawning loot.

I am new at this lol I couldn’t figure it out so I added each item individually hopefully that fixes it but I can’t find the location where the house is on the map I turned blips to true and I don’t see any location for it

How do I get cords from a house

You are the man this helped me so much now I am working on adding a individual house per robbery as long as you clone the locations of the shelfs with same name just different coordinates everything works perfect.

when i put the 'client/html/sounds/lockpick.ogg at interact sound resource

help me to solve

Hi is any chance you can share selling script whit community? thanks

1 Like

what is the coordinates to the house u come to?

you solved this?

How to make that you can only do this with minumum 2 cops online?

vRP version please! :star_struck:

When I add more houses, when I enter one, I steal the house and when I leave I leave another house, not where I enter

how to enable it for gcphone?

can anyone help me i can rob house only if i buy it