[Release] [ESX] 99kr-burglary

So the only way the room gets refreshed is by using the exit to restock the steal spot in the house.
but on thinking that could have became a problem if they died in the house that would mean there houses wouldnt get refreshed untill the server reset. so have changed the reset to happen as you lockpick the door.

1 Like

Where about is the image for the lockpick so i can add it to my store and inventory system

They are stored in the inventoryhud script I have. most of the ones I have ive made myself.
All you need is paint.net or paint find a good looking lockpick make sure its saved as a .png around 100x100 size and if your store uses images place it in there (maybe in html/img). most store scripts dont have images just an ui

work well… i added a few coords (there should be a community effort here)
this script is the main source of my players income! :slight_smile:
loooove it… really need more interiors…

which inventory hud u using

dont see lockpick image in this hud

Errors for fiveM_burglary

@NZMacgyver

My problem is police get 0 notification I am using gcphone even on vanilla 99k no notification. I reme like 1 month ago it worked now it doesn’t.

by any chance @KingAlmond is your burglary script starting before your gcphone, if so make gcphone before the burglary script. hope thats your problem

Love the script but i have spotted a flaw. When the play enters the house to rob items they can exit the game and join back without leaving the house and will spawn inside thus avoiding the wait timer and saves them using lockpick.

@Rated flaw fixed script starts with empty loot spots, to update spots the door has to be lockpicked
so anyone that leaves server inside house comes back to empty loot spots

All house have the same instance… we should not be able to see player from house 1 if you enter house 2.

Should take a look at instance script make call a instance when you enter the house.

can someone test this code for me as my server is not live and I dont have 2 account I cant test so have no way to find out if its going to work. this(I hope) will make you invisible to other inside the house and collision turned off as well. again I have no clue if this will work, just trying some shit so you can enter the instants and if there is someone in there you wont be able to see them or hit them. this is only week 3 for me playing around with lua and GTA stuff.
add this to client.lua line 262 and 263

SetPlayerInvisibleLocally(PlayerId(),  false)
 SetEntityNoCollisionEntity(GetPlayerPed(playerID), GetPlayerPed(PlayerId()), 0)

add this to client.lua line 299 and 300

SetPlayerInvisibleLocally(PlayerId(),  true)
SetEntityNoCollisionEntity(GetPlayerPed(playerID), GetPlayerPed(PlayerId()), 1)

with the lastest version from github

Hey there. I think I have the latest build from github, and putting in the new code did nothing for me. If you need an online server to test things with, I’ve got two I use one is normally under 10 players that you could try things out on if you’d like.

my cop notifs work ill try this out soon

Howd you get the cop notifications working? It worked for me for like a day and then it broke completely, not sure whats been going on

updated so you can only do a burglary between 11pm and 7.59am outside those time it will tell you how long till you can try lockpicking

2 Likes

are you using esx_phone or esx_gcphone? if your using esx_phone the burglary script is set to use gcphone.

Im using gcphone, it worked for a few hours of a day then no longer

edit: Nevermind, I updated to the most recent version and it works. Thanks a ton for all the work you have been doing, it’s really appreciated and I wish I could give you more credit then just kind words. :star_struck:

you should really check for instance script
We shouldn’t be able to see player that are in house 3 when we are in house 1 and it will be perfect ^^