[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

Do you have cops fivem installed?

The line that has SetEntityFrozen or something put a ā€“ infront of it

1 Like

Yes. We have Cops Fivem. We clocked 1 officer in. Went to route 68 24/7 and saw the circle. Went inside, we didnā€™t freeze when we hit e, no notification came on police screen. We have pNotify installed. No errors. Did we have to modify anything other than server.cfg?

Did you get any errors in console or on server?

No errors. Everything starts fine

how to replace clean money with dirty money?
Thanks

Itā€™s not working? You press E and nothing happens

do you have cops online? You might have to change the amount of cops.

On the server side script where it says .addmoney, switch that to your function for adding dirty money./

1 Like

Succes!
Thanks
it just misses a notification when no policeman

I canā€™t seem to get the mod to work. I have Essentialmode 5.0.2 installed with CouchDB working, pNotify installed, no Cops FiveM installed, Iā€™ve set useCopsFiveM = false and when I press E, nothing happens. Any ideas ?

Yes, thatā€™s the way I am
Now a lot of tries It does not come
notification
if you press E.

Please help

:frowning:

• Do you have essentialMode installed and working ?
  • Do you have cops fiveM installed and working ?
  • Do you get any errors in the server console or the game console ? And if you do, what are those ?

It is cruel how lazy helpful some are ā€¦ You need, as mentioned, the following scripts, start them in exactly this order essentialmode then pNotify then start this script, of course pay attention to the uppercase and lowercase.

To test change in client.lua one line ā€œcopsNeeded = 1},ā€ to 0 and teleport you to this place, example line 41 & 45 > /tp 706.03717041016 -915.42755126953 19.215593338013

Start, it works.

What I didnā€™t found is a Message that the cops are getting bei starting robbery @Damien_Ostler or i oversee something?

GreetZ
NebelRebell

We need this CopyFiveM script, isnā€™t standing in the upline

Sorry, I have little time to answer.

So for me it has already happened

Because we only have ESX and no ES

and almost only work with C ++.
and I do not feel like writing anything on the script.

But thank you for your reply

How do i install pNotify because i downloaded it on github but it couldnt load into the server

Ask on the original topic. You probably installed it incorrectly.

like no shit i installed it incorrectly. Thatā€™s why iā€™m asking how do i install pNotifyā€¦

Read what I sent.