[Release][EssentialMode] /me /911 /dispatch Scripts

its code you insert into the essential mode admin commands file…

I dont like how the people of the server see the 911 calls how can I just restrict it to just the police?

It’s called code yourself your own groups. I didn’t get that far into coding. Instead of saying you don’t like something help make it better? People don’t seem to understand the concept of a open sourced community

5 Likes

how change the permission level plz ?

hi how do you kick/ban people i am new to the server side of things

There’s a list of scripts here :slight_smile:

You’ll find a blacklist script

If think there’s a kick command provided into es_admin ressource (essential)

my essentials folder does not have sv_admin its in the es_admin resource but i added it to that and it doesent work.

i added it to my sv_admin.lua and it works, mine looks like
https://gyazo.com/2fc506daa831313e14ff0853f329c816

i have changed the /me to /ad (advert) as /me was global so thought it would be better as a server wide advert.

Whenever I install this script, I get an error.
Would anyone be able to help me get this working?

I can’t seem to find where I need to put this with the latest Essentialmode.

My files don’t have an sv_admin.lua.

1 Like

anybody know where i can put this would be great to get it working

1 Like

I know no one is really replying in this thread anymore, but if anyone could help me solve this not working for me i would appreciate it!

https://gyazo.com/d35ec26610a27a2215d36380def49470

Did you ever find out where to put it?

did you figure it out? in=m wondering where to put it myself…

Has anyone converted this to fx?

2 Likes

do you think you can make a calling script for es_admin2 i tried to make mine but is being a pain in the ass

–CALLING
TriggerEvent(‘es:addCommand’, ‘CALLING’, function(source, args, user)
table.remove(args, 1)
TriggerClientEvent(‘chatMessage’, source, “CALLING”, {255, 0, 0}, " (^5" … GetPlayerName(source) …" | “…source…”^0) " … table.concat(args, " "))

TriggerEvent("es:getPlayers", function(pl)
	for k,v in pairs(pl) do
		TriggerEvent("es:getPlayerFromId", k, function(user)
			if(user.getPermissions() > 0 and k ~= source)then
				TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', k, "CALLING", {255, 255, 255}, " (^0" .. GetPlayerName(source) .." | "..source.."^0) " .. table.concat(args, " "))
			end
		end)
	end
end)

end, {help = “Sent a CALLING to the entire server”, params = {{name = “CALLING”, help = “Call a Player in the session”}}})

Here is my edited verison of the script, I can show you what I did to add my own commands, and you can get the hang of it and play around with it. Youll eventually figure it out.

TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'dispatch', "admin", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^5[911]", {30, 144, 255}, " ^1 Dispatcher:^0 " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end, function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, "SYSTEM", {255, 0, 0}, "Insufficienct permissions!")
end)

-- 911 CALL
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', '911', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^5[911]", {30, 144, 255}, " (^1 Caller ID: ^3" .. GetPlayerName(source) .." | "..source.."^0 ) " .. table.concat(args, " "))
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, "SYSTEM", {255, 0, 0}, "Insufficienct permissions!")
end)

-- ME
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'me', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^3[Me]", {255, 0, 0}, " (^2 " .. GetPlayerName(source) .." ^0 ) " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)
-- DO
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'do', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^3[Do]", {255, 0, 0}, " (^2 " .. GetPlayerName(source) .." ^0 ) " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)
-- AD
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'ad', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^2[AD]", {255, 0, 0}, " (^2 " .. GetPlayerName(source) .." ^0 ) " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)
-- NEWS
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'news', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^3[NEWS]", {255, 0, 0}, "" .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)

-- OOC
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'ooc', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "^6[OOC]", {255, 0, 0}, " (^2 " .. GetPlayerName(source) .." ^0 ) " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)

-- TWEET
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'tweet', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "", {255, 0, 0}, " ^5 " .. GetPlayerName(source) .." ^5[Tweets]: ^0  " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)

-- Example Command
TriggerEvent('es:addGroupCommand', 'ass', "user", function(source, args, user)
	TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, "EatAss Club", {255, 0, 0}, " ^2 " .. GetPlayerName(source) .." : ^5  " .. table.concat(args, " "))
end)

on my server, admins are dispatchers most of the time, im actually in the process of trying to figure out how to add a new group called emergency and allow people to access it. im new at this so dont cut my throat

Am I missing something? I do not have an sv_admin file in my EssentialMode resource (nor esplugin or es_admin2). I am using ZAP-Hosting. EssentialMode is latest version and a one-click install on the host.

Bro, this is from back when cfx servers were a thing. I don’t think this works anymore

This is probably the 10th script I’ve come across with the same answer. Why the heck aren’t these releases separated from what is NOW and not then? Even with GTA5-Mods.com, I can’t find a script I like without it not being supported anymore.