[Release] EssentialMode base

When i launch my server, and join it, the loading block at “Initializing session…!” and the game crash HELP???

do you have fivem-map-hipster or skater active?
which ever one you use, what does it say when you open it? i use hipster and mine looks like
resource_type ‘map’ { gameTypes = { fs_freeroam = true } } and experianced your problem when i had fs_freeroam set to essentialmode, i had to have set as fivem before i added fs_freeroam.

What did you mean? I didn’t get it to work. Do you have skype?

is possible to use mysql?

No, currently you cannot.

how do I add admins without mysql

If you have es_admin then you can type in console: “setgroup netid groupname” example: “setgroup 1 owner”

Oh lord. NoSql has it’s place, but I’ve deployed MySQL in some VERY large products. If people are having performance issues, it’s because their code stinks.

Source: Technical Director on MMOs for multiple game studios

when I put the netId in it says player not in game.

That’s not the reason the switch was made. Please do not read one thing and read it as facts.

Not judging, just stating that MySql is a beast if you know what you’re doing.

Does anyone have a list of all current scripts that have been converted to the new Essential 3?
Im wanting to change but I dont think theres enough out yet thats been converted,

anyone got the version that comes with the .sql file? 3.2.3 doesnt come with it

Sql is no longer supported.

thats why i wanted someone to pm me version 2.1 when it was supported

@Kanersps stated many times past versions are not supported and he doesn’t allow re-distribution of the old versions.

You will need to use the current version and find scripts that are updated to use the new version.

Had some major issues with this, but was able to resolve it.

Thanks for this. SQL would had had been a bit easier to manage, but then again, less managed = better.

Also - “^ ignore that, Setup already ran, continueing.”
should be “^ ignore that, Setup already ran, continuing.”

:slight_smile:

1 Like

ok why wow private use mysql and dont have problems with the serveur

Okay so I got EssentialMode implemented into my sever and it works. It was VERY confusing at first but once someone explained it to me I realized I was overthinking the process and making it harder than it needed to be. It is actually very easy to set up and compared to SQL it’s easier.

I’m happy with it except the fact that there are a limited amount of scripts that work with it, leading to you either waiting or having to recode them to work. Personally I’m not skilled enough to recode the ones I want so I am unhappy with it in that sense, but overall if we had all the same scripts it would be 100 times better than SQL.

P.S - If anyone has a list of scripts that work so far let me know, I know some work like simple banking for example.

1 Like

i currently have these installed with essentialmode 3…+

https://gyazo.com/97a671597ea8fa3b1b725739a09aede5

https://gyazo.com/3b47ead2baccb54bd1168e9c9404ccd7