[Release] EssentialMode base

I have a question, does anyone know this permission “error”. I entered everything in the .cfg server, but only superadmin, admin and _dev can use the revive command, for example. Yes, I have changed everything in the ambulance job, but I don’t know what to do next. Oh, I get this kind of message with all resources that make a rank query.
allow or deny

do you have a script named security? it looks like something needs a value of either ‘allow’ or ‘deny’

no I did not, nobody can help me there somehow weird xD

well I am going to state this it doesn’t look essentialmode related, but i’m clueless on how that’s happening because I have no issues with it.

Yes is nothing new, no one can help xD

sorry wish I knew more :frowning:

so for some reason. now after about a day or so. i get this error
[script:essentialmode] [EssentialMode] Current version: 6.4.2
[script:essentialmode] SCRIPT ERROR: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:23: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘newVersion’)

as you can see. i have the latest version so why is it saying i dont?

how i can add new group ?for example helper

I need help
idk why but the couchdb doesnt want to work
please explain to me what is happening right here
thanks

that could help where is the link to the vid please

Hello, I need help with the database, I’m trying to connect to the database and it doesn’t work, I have the latest essential mode. Hosting is zap hosting.
anyone can help?

Same do you know of any fix?

Something you’ve entered somewhere is in string format when the value it is looking for is a Boolean or bool, which is “1” and “0” respectively. One always means true and Zero always means false. Or another way to look at it is One being on and Zero being off.

I just put it on my Server and i cant join my Server. Its says i have to open Steam but Steam is Open. What can i do?

How do i Fix this?

Have you got your steam api key in your server.cfg?

Hey guys. Can u help me a little? how can i reduce the CPU msec and Memory usage?

how can i fix this line? [ script:mysql-async] [MariaDB:10.4.21-MariaDB] [ERROR] [esplugin_mysql] An error happens for query “UPDATE users SET WHERE identifier=? : [“steam:1100001414a95d7”]”: ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE identifier=‘steam:1100001414a95d7’’ at line 1 PLS INEED HELP?

1 Like

hi i keep getting this error when trying to load in saying not allowlisted someone please help

Very cool