[Release] EssentialMode base

having the same error:

script error: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:185: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’) > handler (@chat/sv_chat.lua:27)

fixed if you assign super admin, its formatted like this: superadmin in db

For me, the esplugin_mysql part doesn’t work when I imprint the .sql file into the database and write that it is successful and I reset my server so badly someone could help me?

How can I get the permissions of “es_admin2” to all players?

How can I take cars writing /car ?

So, I have my GTAV through Epic Games and not Through Steam. Now, the issue is when I have this resource running It won’t allow me to join the server saying it can’t find my Steam ID, now here’s the thing, I’m logged into my steam and I have the steam app running. Anyone have any ideas on how to trouble shoot this issue?

@kanersps -

Our server is getting this in the console:

[EssentialMode] Updater version: UPDATER UNAVAILABLE

Any advice?

1 Like

can someone tell me why is the commands that are registered not working please? I never had this happen before is this some type of permission ? This is ESX 1.1 running with ESSENTIALMODE ![Screenshot (2185)|690x410]

The DB shows that users have money and the commands work to set the money but when I press pause and look at my cash/bank balance it is still $0. Any suggestions?

Yo can anyone help me out? Why it creates 2 rows for 1 user?

Probally you are using a ESX version that doesn need essentialsmode

First time actually hearing this, im using original 1vfinal esx and latest essentialmode
So i should remove one of those scripts right? So which one?

V1 Final doesn need essentialmode. atleast the github page says that

1 Like

Ohh really? Thanks then!
EDIT: Anyways maybe it fixed it but it disables es_admin and mysql so idk if it worth it

1 Like

do i need es_extended when i installied essentialmode? for ESX

1 Like

Lookup Badger Discord Permissions, works great allows you to map all Discord groups to Aces Groups :slight_smile:

Hey, I profiled and I found out essential mode using 90ms alone for 10 seconds I don’t know why this is so high but I think this is a problem get out when the new artifact server build came out. if anybody knows something about it if can they share it with me I will be grateful.

super confused on why i keep getting banned if I’m not even doing anything

cant even get to join the server that the essential thing is fuck
is there any one that knows how to fix it

1 Like

I have a question, does anyone know this permission “error”. I entered everything in the .cfg server, but only superadmin, admin and _dev can use the revive command, for example. Yes, I have changed everything in the ambulance job, but I don’t know what to do next. Oh, I get this kind of message with all resources that make a rank query.
allow or deny