[Release] EssentialMode base

You should be able to use any DB. I was using HeidiSQL with it.

when i try and open in in SQL it gives me this error "Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘127.0.0.1’ (10061) any fix?

Can someone help me I got this error but don’t know how to remove it

SCRIPT ERROR: @essentialmode/server/main.lua:185: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

handler (@chat/server/sv_chat.lua:31)

1 Like

Im stuck when i load up my server, i can use my mouse but i cant use my keyboard it seems, anyone knows whats wrong?

Hi! I’m having problems with es_admin2, I’m using the latest essentialmode and es_extended 1v final.
I am having problems with es_admin2 because I want to open es_admin2 or use setgroup in console and I am getting these errors. I have the same scripts on my local server and I have no problems, but when I put these scripts on my Ubuntu 18.04 vps I have these problems please help me idk what to do.unknown (1)

how do i fix the [mysql-async] [error] read ECONNRESET?

1 Like

This essentialmode newest version will be ever fixed without global ESX errros on random script and lags server side?

After installing essentialmode on my server I get this error how can I fix this?

You need to add your steam WebApi Key in your server.cfg. That will resolve that issue.

Is there a way I can configure the permissions by using discord roles?

is there a way to make the Essential Mode money thing go away when a key is pressed then come back when it is pressed again like trainers

1 Like

Update essentialmode

hello how can ı fix it

Hi all any one can help me please i just updated to 6.4.2 from 6.2.2 and now i get this error

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_property/server/main.lua:341: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)> ref (@esx_property/server/main.lua:341)

(@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14959)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_qallejail/server/server.lua:168: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)> ref (@esx_qallejail/server/server.lua:168)
(@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14959)

Guys I have the latest essential mode and es_extended v1 final but es_admin2 does not seem to wrk since i type /admin says i have no permissions and im a user and all these are changed in SQL to give me superadmin controls any ideas? though it seems like i dont have license completed in sql and i dont know why , but i dont know if that matters

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my es_admin2. When I’m around people, there is no problem but when I’m far away from a certain user he isn’t visible in the player list to choose from in the menu (to kick, ban, slap, …). When I’m close to that person and I re-open the menu, he’s back again. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

do you fix?

Hello,

everything is working with the menu…

But for some reason users can kick/ban etc but not open the menu, why can they kicked and ban etc>???

Did you fix your problem and how did you do it ?

Why does EssentialMode write this to me?

1 Like