[Release] EssentialMode base

Their is no need to manually encode anything now. Encoding is now handled by essentialmode base

Hi! Can anyone help me with the essentiaL/ADMIN thing? i have tried alot of things but i dont know how to do it! Please help.

Could someone upload the old MySQL version of this?

No, as I don’t allow that.

1 Like

I’ve read somewhere that the $ sign in the top right is built in to essntialmode, but for me on my server i don’t have it? anyone point out why that would be? I don’t have a database set up yet as it’s just running off my machine so ive tried not to add anything involving $. Only been messing with the server for 48hours, finding my way around etc so please go easy on me.

You can change that completely with html and nui … [How-To] Use NUI (UI Creation with HTML)

Np!

I appreciate the quick response.

That doesn’t work… it says players id is not found in-game you mean the number that appears next to their name right?

So i’m using fivem-map-skater and when i change resource_type ‘map’ { gameTypes = { fivem = true } } to EssentialMode i can’t connect to the server, i can only get on when set to fivem

also when i start the run.bat file i get this at the bottom
https://gyazo.com/e66d70dd09fa2272b935e5259e8767f2

is this something to be concerned about?

I understand the fact you don’t want other people to share your older version but it would be nice if you still have it somewhere, kind of a archive thing without any support. May be somewhere in your wiki.

I mean we should to be free(as in freedom) to use a older version without any support at all.
You could even don’t talk about, so by exemple of the wiki, you can have it somewhere deep or tiny so it’s difficult for lambda people to find it but for the people that would really find it could and once to the special page you just need to do a disclaimer that there are not any support etc.

I hope you understand my not perfect English, no need to answer me, just think about it.

No I don’t have to. It’s owned by me, I can do whatever I want with it. But that’s not the reason that it is not allowed to be redistributed

able to shed any light on my comment above?

how can i find essentialmode 2.x lastest version ? (w/sql file)

Nowhere.

I never said you have to I said that you could…
I know you can do whatever you want with it.
If you don’t want to make everyone happy it’s your choice.
I was just proposing a idea, nothing else.

I don’t know the reason and don’t need to know.

I hope you understand that what I say is just a idea and that I don’t want to make you mad or angry.

Essentials mode now runs against NOSQL data base “Apache CouchDB” so there is no SQL support.

if i download the ver. 3.X, could i use other(older) scripts ?

Ok guys… I hope one of you can help me with this but here it goes.
I cannot connect to http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/ when i run Fauxton. I have the windows firewall disabled on my system. OS = Windows Server 2012R2. Even though the firewall is off I’ve configured the listen port for 5984. when i run Fauxton i receive a message that i’m unable to connect to localhost:5984/_utils/ which absolutely blows my mind. In CMD i ran "netstat -a -t -n but couchdb is not bound to anything. I see 5985 and 5986 are.

I could really use some assistance in what the hell is going on and why the port isn’t even being used.

So 1.6 CouchDB works just fine on Server 2012 R2
2.0 does not work at all. But, you have to have 2.0 to use ES

And be warned, I’m finding the IRC for their support to be useless. Don’t waste your time asking them for help.

Look that [Release] EssentialMode base comment