[Release][ES4+] LS-Customs

see https://github.com/Bluethefurry/fivem-lscustoms-es/commit/d88750d657a8ed1bca67ff7e0ff8cee92b180b8f and revert the changes i did by yourself

you need to spawn the “custom” vehicles yourself, you can’t upgrade upgrade-able vehicles like in GTA:O

do edits save or no?

edits to what?

Like if you buy a custom spoiler will the changes save next time you get your car?

well, it will be added to your current car, your car won’t get saved as that’s not the point of this resource

Oh okay, thanks for helping me out.

Any idea if this works with ESX? i would like to use it in my server

1 Like

Hello, possible to add pearly colors please ? :smiley:

it is possible, but i’m not planning to do it as working with pearlescant colours is annoying to do and would require huge amounts of extra code

Hello,

When the player has $ 0 on him, can he buy everything for free? Possible to add a limit in the trigger?

Thanks!

sure, but i dont have time to actually do it right now

updated: i took the time and fixed it anyways, redownload the latest version @RiffleStudio

Important Update!

Fixed an oversight that caused parts to be freeeee if the player had no money left, this however makes the menu “flicker” when you buy things.

Download the fixed version here

2 Likes

Perfect, I’ll test it later. I noticed that there were no custom windows haha!

Thanks Bluethefurry :blush:

I’m able to enter and preview mods but pressing enter once more to apply the mod will remove the menu entirely forcing the player to reconnect to the server.

https://i.imgur.com/DxYlDf5.png Error that shows up once you press enter on any mod.

are you using essentialmode? if not, put “useES” to false

Yeah, already tried that. Was unable to apply mods before I put it to false since I’m not running a bank system or anything similar on my server

Found the issue! check the git, i updated the server.lua with a fix

Works perfectly, thank you for looking into it so quickly!

Hey @Bluethefurry

If i do not have enough cash for mods, it still gives me the item? I have the lastest files from github etc