Awesome script.

2 Likes

Cheers mate

1 Like

Great script! Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

where are the coords to start the missions? what are they labeled?

1 Like

They’re in erratic_coke_sv.lua labeled hiddenstart.

1 Like

ok thanks a ton sorry, i should have checked, did one mission and it was amazing thank you!!

2 Likes

No worries. Glad you’re enjoying it :slight_smile:

dam bro looks dope should make weed and meth runs aswell that with a police notification being chased by a chopper while doing this would be lit lol also what race script is that in your vid bud

1 Like

Are you talking about NPC cops?
Was thinking of adding notifications for police but I figured most people/servers would already have a system for that so I’m just giving them the base to do it themselves.

If you’ve got feature suggestions you’re free to post them on the Git and I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Very clean! its real nice but would it be possible to have the plane stationary? ai do not like landing planes

1 Like

Starting at the door does not work.

Turned Mythic and prog off aswell to test it and nothng. No console errors and no f8 errors.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “it does not work”? What exactly happens? If nothing happens then surely it would error as well

Are you having issues with the plane landing? You could get rid of the functions that make it fly/land and just spawn the vehicle on the ground once you’re close enough.
I chose to have it spawn flying for aesthetic reasons. It just doesn’t look right to have the plane appear/disappear in front of you imo

I have made a request for extraction, add Spanish language

I go to hit E and nothing happens when I hit E.

I’ll see if I can find what’s causing this, gonna be hard to do without more info unfortunately. If I can’t reproduce issues, I won’t be able to fix them.

Unfortunately, I don’t know any Spanish and I don’t know anyone that speaks it either. Translating it would be hard for me. If you want, though, you can always give it a shot yourself by using the guide I’ve attached to the bottom of my post. It’s fairly simply.