[Release] erp_adminmenu | Modern admin menu

I am getting this error when trying to use “yarn build” when running it
Imgur

Resolved by just doing “yarn”

Hi, when I open your admin menu, I just get a mouse on the screen and nothing more

I just pushed an update to allow for easy installation.
You can probably delete your old files and follow the setup guide again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update now UI works but when I try some things something goes wrong here is an example

You need to create your own commands for these. As everyone has different weather/announcement scripts. If you’re using vSync (v1.4.0) | Simple weather and time sync, it should already come with the command. Or if you’re using your own weather system, it’s probably best to create a command to support it.

Hmmm getting this error-

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:1155: No such export Bans in resource erp_adminmenu

a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

1 Like

Any console errors when running ensure erp_adminmenu?

I can’t see all in list the players And I want to be able to find players by ID.
Thanks for the good stuff.

Seems fine over here.

Great idea, I’ll add it to my to-do list!

1 Like

All good my bad had to update some dependencies via yarn looking forward to testing it out!

1 Like

The list of players is not showing at all. am i the only one

Screenshot_1

how to add permission ?

Awesome!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Are there any F8 console errors?

do not have any error!

How can you disable the “anticheat” system? It detects me opening the menu which results in banning me xd

Delete the code or files?

I already fixed it by deleting the code, I couldn’t find it at first thus creating the reply. Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like