[RELEASE] Enhanced HUD

Not much to say other then that the design of this HUD is just really awesome and useful.

Anyone out there that could point me in the right direction as to how I should implement the character creator to ESX? I’ve tried for several days and still can’t get it working, I must be stupid lol.

Hey :slight_smile:

When I choose something, nothing changes except for 2 or 3 different hairstyles…

Any ideas?

Thx for help :slight_smile:

Edit: Press "A* and “E” dont work (Rotation)

1 Like

That look so cool, I tried to use skincreator for my server. I did the install tutorial thing but the problem is, that UI shows up, I can click and select somethings but character is not changing and its punching whenever I click. Can you help me about that?

How do I deactivate the menu on the left? help !

I have the same problem. Stopping esx_skin and replacing the dependency doesnt work either. So help if anyone can pls.

Perfect instructions and it works as intended.

I don’t know why people are still asking how to get this to work when the answer is right here…

if people would just take the time to scroll through the whole thread they would find that most of the scripts that are in this package have been altered to work with ESX already…

1 Like

Did I get such an error?

2 Likes

That Character Creator looks nice, good job.

Yes, thank you, I found another option.

I like the other one.

Are you going to release any of these, or are you just showing them?

Personally, I like the tabs of the other one.

Second one still looks good though, just not my style.

well i like it

hey its telling me this!
who could help me…

Capture.PNG|690x75

how do you get that ?

What menu default are u using ? cause im searching for it…

How can I download this or put it on my server?

u need do allot of thing to make thing nice hud to work

What do u mean?

u have to make a work around with it, cuz the updated a bit of the framework, u need to work around with.

Ohh ok, but I am new and idk hot or what exactly I need to do.