[Release] [EN/FR] [Async] Prefecture V2.4 - 16/07/17 Updated

, ,

FR : jā€™ai regardĆ© ton code mais je nā€™ais pas vu de commande pour savoir si entant que policier la personne devant nous a bien enregistrĆ© sa voiture et a un permis dā€™arme !

EN: I looked at your code but I did not see any command to know if as a police officer the person in front of us has registered his car and has a weapon license!

• Buy a license. (drive licence, weapon licence and what you want, just add it in the database) <- actually there is no influence in the game but will use it in the next update.

Its not coded yet
But with a little bit of knowledge, it shouldnt be too hard to solve, FiveM Cops mod already has a check for illegal items, you could go from there.

Iā€™am coding this ! :wink:

2 Likes

Works great. Thanks for the awesome mod

work well now , thank you .

Hi,
Thanks for the release :grinning: I think I have a problem with this event but everything else is working fine for me :

ply_prefecture:CheckForRealVeh

Exemple : if I buy a Blista, Iā€™m able to register it at the prefecture and then store it in my garage. But if I buy a Brioso R/A, I have a ā€œCe nā€™est pas le bon vehiculeā€ notification, it doesnā€™t register the car but I donā€™t have any errorā€¦

Does anyone have the same problem ?

Sorry for my english

humā€¦
i just tested with this vehicle and no issues
see
https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/878293cap.png

I have the same problem I try with several vehicle always this message ā€¦

ā€œCe nā€™est pas le bon vehiculeā€

what is the version of essentialmod you are using ? and also es_freeroam ?

EssentialMode v2.0.0 and es_freeroam v0.1.3

Just a comment made on for the weapon license be compatible with our police mode for verification and similar for the car license plate .

Same versions here ! I made a few tests, Iā€™m not an expert so I might be totally wrong but it seems like my issue is in client.lua line 41 :

if personalvehicle ~= vname then

When the carā€™s model is the exact same word as the carā€™s name (like the Felon), itā€™s working like a charm :slight_smile:
But as soon as the carā€™s model is not the same as the carā€™s name (like the Felon GT, name = Felon GT & model = felon2), it doesnā€™t register it.

Again, I can easily be wrong and Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m being unclear, baguette

You are not wrong, i was testing something and forgot to remove it when i release the mod

so delete line 37 in client.lua
local vname = GetLabelText(vname)

Thank you so much dude, itā€™s now working :smiley:
Keep up the good work :+1:

I delete line 37 in ply_prefecture/client.lua

local vname = GetLabelText(vname)

And I always have the same message, had you done something else?

This is the issue I was having, thats why I couldnt register the vehicle, I also did a fresh re-install. But same message says that this vehicle is not owned. This worked perfectly at first, not anymore

In fact I cannot get SQL

ALTER TABLE users ADD personalvehicle VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL AFTER group;

But it works properly

ALTER TABLE users ADD personalvehicle VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL;

I think my problem has to come from here

i do not think it change something but if it works for you, nice

Unfortunately it does not work ā€¦ I still have the same message ā€œIt is not your vehicleā€ I have the last version

[Edited]

https://github.com/plysken/ply_prefecture

What is the name of the car you try to register ?
And what is the value in ā€œpersonalvehicleā€?