[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

How do i remove the autorepair on the vehicle while lights/siren is on?

where do i find the Keyboard values is numbers for ELS ?
trying to change it but its not working

They are not specific to ELS but to FiveM. Its on the wiki

really nice script.
maybe someone got a fix for the missing horn in an ambulance car?!

Hello so I am using 1.1.3a FIX on my fivem server and I was wounding if there was any way to make it so some vehicle donā€™t have sirens like my DOT and gruppe6 cars and also I have tried to get it to work so that fire trucks have fire truck sirens but doesnā€™t work any advice.

But where do i find it in the wiki cuese the FiveM docs is FiveM wiki right and there are only things about controls

and those numbers can not be used in ELS cuese if i used lets say letter E ( 38 ) for primary it was the o key that triggerd the primary lights

That is the right list, make sure you are typing the option correctly.

@MrDaGree How do I use the luxvehiclecontrols for the sirens and then your els for the lights? I dont like the way you set the ELS to use the sirens. I prefer Lux Vehicle controls setup but If I dont use ELS then the lightings dont work. Please lend me a hand!

You can always change the controls.

@MrDaGree its really broken the master version doesnt work at all and the dev 1.75 works once then when server restarts it stops working anyway to fix it?

1 Like

Iā€™ve got two issues. Any help would be appreciated?

1. I canā€™t get the lights to work on this vehicle. https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/20928-2006-met-police-transit-van/
  2. My siren for FBI2 just uses the default GTA siren.

Thank you.

Tyler

How Do I make them Really Bright

Graphics enhancing mods. here is a good one.

Thank You Buddy
is it server sided?

Negative. There are some server side shaders that can help. Utilize the search bar. :+1:

1.75 broke the ambulance siren sound

Any reason the latest update lags our games really bad when turning on the lights?

So who can answer whats the best server or client side visual to use to allow players to see what you see? together? Radiance? or someones shadier?

Thanks for this. How do i make the lightbars brighter for this? Seen a few servers where they have done this but dont spill the beans. ANy light on this would be good. Thank you.

This script occures many script warnings that my server becomes laggy. Any idea how to cure it out?