[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

@MrDaGree I got this error when loading the file. What am i doing wrong?

1 Like

Nevermind I figured it out. I copied and pasted what you posted and the quotations were wrong and I had to correct it. It works now

1 Like

btw the vehicles do not get any damage when the lights are on. The vehicles constantly repair themselves on their own

2 Likes

That is already a known bug

1 Like

If youā€™d like to talk more about this hit me up. But you do realize I know more about this than you?

1 Like

great job mrdagree. It works and we love itā€¦thank u

1 Like

is the door glitch cause of the constant repair? also is there any reason why the lights get dimm when you get out of the car?

2 Likes

iā€™m having the same issue man. you beat me to the post. love the scrip tho.

2 Likes

same now im struggling to find packs of BCSO, CHP, LSPD Packs of nice cars to add, also iv never used els before so idk should i always use the xml that comes with it? or does it matter?

1 Like

Yes always use the XML file else it would not work.
(Also yes, the door glitch is from constant repairs from what I understand.)

1 Like

i wish i knew why with ELS it constantly repairs itself. makes the door bug out. and also for some vehicles when u get out the lights dim, unless you turn the car back on.

1 Like

From when I was on the server with Gree (before release), if the emergency lights are on it auto fixes, if emergency lights are off it does not. Other than that If I recall correctly, he said thereā€™s no way of fixing it.

1 Like

yeah thats what sucks is cause when its on is when you will be getting in and out of vehicle

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t mind it tho. Gree did an amazing job on this.

1 Like

for sure he did, dont mean to sound like a downer lol. do u by any chance know any good packs for CHP, BCSO, LSPD, LSSD? or some nice unmarked that are realistic i wanna get all departments added and setup for my public server, and or whitelist.

1 Like

Lol, you didnā€™t sound like a downer, I was curious about it too when I was on the server with him. When it comes to vehicle packs I created my own resource with TheHurks CHP pack and a few others I donā€™t remember off the top of my head for my community. If you would like I will happily give you the resource.

would appreciate it i could only find his non-els pack

Here, Iā€™ll DM you so we donā€™t flood this lol

10-4 thanks
20 characters

Been waiting for long for this, Thanks alot!