[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Could you possibly change the keybindings to those of els

You can in the config!

1 Like

Noā€¦:sob: Can you tell me how to do this? :roll_eyes:

Edit: I think I understand, youā€™re referring to the config.lua file that is inside the mod. Iā€™m checking this out now, forgive me the lack of attention!

Iā€™m glad you found it! I also will edit the thread with the new installed soon

1 Like

@MrDaGree
Iā€™m sorry, FiveM is something very new to me. Currently, I think Iā€™m letting script manipulation become for me something harder than it actually seems to be. I am confident that I am gradually creating an affinity with all of this.

About the mod, I have something to say:
I noticed that when I am just emitting intermittent light signals (no sirens), the traffic cars behave as if I am using sirens, that is, they open the way.

Every time I load up my server, this script doesnā€™t work and gives me a System Event Handling Function error. This didnā€™t happen with the previous release, whats up?

@CFrazzz

The same thing happened to me, and after reviewing, I realized that this happened because I forgot to add a comma. See below:

File quoted: server-data\ resources\ ELS-FiveM\config.lua

Original File: - file in its original state and working perfectly

vcf_files = {
	"POLICE.xml",
	"POLICE2.xml",
	"POLICE3.xml",
	"POLICE4.xml",
	"PRANGER.xml",
	"SHERIFF2.xml",
	"AMBULANCE.xml",
	"FBI2.xml"
}

Wrong: - after adding my custom vehicle.

vcf_files = {
	"POLICE.xml",
	"POLICE2.xml",
	"POLICE3.xml",
	"POLICE4.xml",
	"PRANGER.xml",
	"SHERIFF2.xml",
	"AMBULANCE.xml",
	"FBI2.xml"
	"mycustompolicecar.xml"
}

Fixed up: - after noticing the problem and correcting it

vcf_files = {
	"POLICE.xml",
	"POLICE2.xml",
	"POLICE3.xml",
	"POLICE4.xml",
	"PRANGER.xml",
	"SHERIFF2.xml",
	"AMBULANCE.xml",
	"FBI2.xml",
	"mycustompolicecar.xml"
}

In both examples, look at the FBI2.xml car, and notice that the wrong shape has no comma at the end, and the correct form has comma at the end.

Yeah, I had already taken a look at the config file and everything seemed in working order. I see in the command prompt that it is giving me this error: ā€œFailed to execute thread: server/xml.lua:248ā€. I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve had this issue before. Is it something with my server-side or something with the resource?

I really do not have an answer to your question, but surely someone with more knowledge will try to help you.

What I have to say is: I realized that a mistake triggers other errors, I do not know if it is your case, but with me appeared several errors motivated by the forgetfulness of the comma, so I was able to solve because I checked all the errors. So if there are more bugs, I suggest you let everyone in here, because it will be easier to help you.

Your xml isnā€™t valid for your vehicle run that vehicle vcf through an online xml parser to see where it is broken.

Updated install video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZrLc2HssA

I need help the server im trying to join is not going it is saying ELS not loaded, does anyone know how to fix it?

Can you share a screenshot for me please?

Must the entries in the config be capitalized? Why is this the case?

It shouldnā€™t have to be.

Understood. I was having some errors that had to do with bad xml formatting and I thought it had something to do with the case

anyone knows why my game lags whenever i use the new Els it has worked Before but not now when the new update came it just started lagging ā€¦?

Like fps lag or server lag?

@MrDaGree yeah noticing not just server lag but the lights stages are not working right for some reason they are lagging as well ill turn the lights off but it will take a few moment for it to register and turn off the light also notice when it does finally turn off the lights some stay on a steady burn. we are using a realistic damage script and and an extra menu for the non els vehicles and add-on that have extras. any ideas how to make the lag issues stop that are currently happening??

1 Like

Currently, the delay on turning them off and turning on is normal. As for the steady burn can you help me out by teling me what version you are on?