[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Same issue… The lights start going crazy.

yea I know but they blame Fivem

Hey why do when i have a broken thing on my car why does it just repair when i turn the ligths ON

“Hey why do when i have a broken thing on my car why does it just repair when i turn the ligths ON”

This is a known FiveM glitch that is currently being worked on, not an ELS Script issue.

ok
il just wait until they fix it

Who’s they? I’d like to know.

I love how the guy who claims he can fix these problems easy is reporting them. xD

how can i turn off that the vehicles automatically fix?

please read above

(it is a known bug)

Why do the lights speed up when close to other vehicles? And why does changing secondary or primary patterns cause the lights to break?

I can’t seem to access the download link. Woul it be possible you could upload to github where most scripts are uploaded and easier to access?

This is a vehicle problem with els patterns. Whenever the lights flicker it updates the car variables and causes it to do that.

1 i don’t tinker with peoples scripts and 2 its a waste of time because I have other things I am worried about then changing peoples code. I fixed this problem before on story mode. its a matter of the patterns updating the vehicle class everytime they flicker.

so until “FIVEM” fixes their “PROBLEM” with light patterns then I will believe its not els but until then i still think its ELS. AKA This script.

FiveM is 100% open sourced… If you feel like it’s ‘FIVEM'S PROBLEM’ feel free to try to fix it. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind…

Having spent a few hours looking at the source code for ELS, trying to figure out why it doesn’t play nice with my Realistic Vehicle Failure script, I can say with reasonable confidence that the god mode problem must indeed be a glitch in FiveM is not caused by a bug in the ELS code.

There is exactly one line in the entire script that modifies damage: line 391 in client.lua (v1.0.5) actually damages the car. That was the reason it didn’t play nice with my script.

This line makes no sense, and looks like a leftover debugging attempt.

How do you get XML’s for vehicles? all mine are YTD’s

Deleting that line should make it compatible with your script, yes?

Quick suggestion, keep it so the lights stay on when exiting the vehicle.

Yes, that’s correct.