[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

So since when is it okay to use copyrighted material in your scripting??? This is the xml.lua file you included?

. This needs taken down now!!! You are in violation of a copyright for the MIT License. It has to be a full complied script. Plus proper credit is also not given at all for this.

3 Likes

You need to site your source properly buddy. learn to read the copyright notice…

What is your problem? Is this yours? @Daveyentim1

@MrDaGree is doing a great thing for the Fivem community!

1 Like

I opened this script and saw how much of crap this script is and how it isnt FiveM’s fault that the lights dont work. FIVEM already has the correct thing ready for him to use but he has a lack of knowledge. He is also pulling other peoples code from across not only FIVEM but also github and not siteing his sources for any of the material he pulled. For example he took a bit from the clothing script. Plus it doesnt make sense for him to reference the xml files to load as a resource when it needs to be loaded as the primary handshake. Plus you do not need to reference the actual keys to be set to els when all you need to do it actually script the lightbar to the actual gta native and rewrite the els meta. Cmon, you cant be this dumb. Even FIVEM tried to help you out and you act like your a God when you are no bigger than a Dog. I am sick of it, MrDagree has no respect for anyone and talks down to everyone in his discord. He wants you to go into his discord because he can be a total prick to you where it wont be shown in fivem forums. Also he is disrespecting FIVEM again by advertising his discord and website. Like cmon!!!

1 Like

You also took his code too and his is way better ELS+ | fic

If youre still mad because your stolen work got taken down, you should just go fuck yourself, dont be an envyus piece of shit .

3 Likes

Also Mrdagree never did this if you look at his website

https://mrdagree.com

All @MrDaGree put is an illegal copyright on his website

1 Like

We all have our own opinion but Daveyentim1 has the correct one

2 Likes

Did this guy bang ya nan or something? What’s with the hard on for him? If he’s done something he shouldn’t then make a report and let the moderators handle it rather than derailing his topic.

5 Likes

no, we just don’t care about drama, and you have been warned multiple times now.

it’s time for a timeout

7 Likes

discord link? can i please have the discord link?

I am using a custom police car(server-data\resources\carpolice), how to proceed in this situation?

As long as it’s els it installa the same

1 Like

I’m sorry, I did not understand what you said.

I did this to no avail: server-data \ resources \ ELS-FiveM \ vcf \ carpolice.xml

Did you put the XML into your config?

1 Like

Could you possibly change the keybindings to those of els

You can in the config!

1 Like

No…:sob: Can you tell me how to do this? :roll_eyes:

Edit: I think I understand, you’re referring to the config.lua file that is inside the mod. I’m checking this out now, forgive me the lack of attention!

I’m glad you found it! I also will edit the thread with the new installed soon

1 Like