[RELEASE] Effect on car accident

jesus christ

ughhh my eyes…apart from that, cool release!

I suggest you to reduce screen vibration. This can make another slow down their car…

it is reduced, i updated the resource after putting the video

1 Like

Could you share your hud ?

i mean his config of it.

main.css (11.2 KB)

That is not bad idea, unfortunately I won’t be focusing into doing something like that right now

hello you know where I can find your hud at the bottom left

when i put your main.css isee it like that … why ? Screenshot_3

No idea, I was struggling when editing it myself, it works quite weird to be honest

@1114569 he used a different css format and has .state.player whereas the normal css uses .info.player so this would change the whole html index file as well.

@daZepelin what did you used to get rid of the health and status under the radar map? I have been looking for something to remove that for quite a while now. As for the layout of your HUD, it’s pretty good. I just wouldn’t use it due to having the radar removed when the player is not in a vehicle. I also like the blackout effect during a carcrash, just a bit much on the screen shake which i know you toned down, and the screen effects are a bit too much for me to use, but overall a great script.

It does not seem to me that the effect of the screen is a problem. Dude, you just had a high speed accident, just close your eyes not to get dizzy. But if I found a problem, when, in a accident, you are thrown from the vehicle or motorcycle, the effect does not activate immediately, it activates when you get back into the vehicle, it is the only bad thing.

can u fix wen someone shots u get black screen

Thank you for the feedback. I know there is an issue when you fly through the window, I am working on fixing it as I did not find a properly working solution yet.

how did you manage to get rid of the bars under the radar map?

It was long ago, can’t really remember, but i think it’s using this one https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0x6806C51AD12B83B8

Edit: you need to use it every frame, so put it in while true loop

I noticed this mod does not really work with Add-On or DLC vehicles, one example:

hitting a wall with the Comet (Comet2) will trigger the blackout effect correctly, hitting the same wall with the Comet SR (comet5) will do nothing most of the times, unless you hit at a certain angle.

The other blackout script does not have this problem.