[RELEASE] Easytime - Time and weather management

Easytime - FiveM Time and Weather

IEPmENN

Standalone

Easytime is a small but useful UI for FiveM server administrators which allows them to manipulate time and weather with a click of a button!

• 15 Different weather types
  • Animated time slider
  • Blackout
  • Dynamic weather
  • Config options to change the rain/thunder/snow chances.
  • Natural weather cycles

We have created natural weather cycles, so when dynamic weather is enabled, it will cycle through each group to make weather changes feel more natural, instead of instantly switching from sunny to thunder within seconds. If dynamic weather is enabled and you change the weather, it will continue through the natural weather cycle. It will not repeat the same cycle twice in a row.

Instructions

Drag and drop

/easytime - Opens the menu

If you are not using ESX, you will need to add your own permissions check on the server side. (Line 30, server.lua)

Conflicts

It is possible that Easytime conflicts with other time and weather scripts such as vMenu or vSync

Shell support

If you are using shells, trigger this event when a player enters a shell to set the time to night (the script will stop syncing for said player when this has been triggered).
TriggerEvent('cd_easytime:PauseSync', true)

To resync the player with the rest of the server, trigger this event when the player leaves the shell.
TriggerEvent('cd_easytime:PauseSync', false)

Preview

Download

16 Likes

i love your work thanks <3

1 Like

I have been useing this just on my privat testing server and it works so well you all should give it a go what the are doing are some really good scripts and its super stable

1 Like

you might want to implement the same permission checks you have on the command as with the ForceUpdate event, as currently using NUI devtools/some lua exec or so will allow anyone to change weather.

2 Likes

Thanks! Updated the code

This is what good program design looks like. Giving the end user a pleasurable experience.

Very well done my friend, very well done. Thank you for sharing this with us!

1 Like

Standalone one day would be amazing, I added to my server, got it to work with my ace permissions, but when I click change weather, the menu goes away, and I cannot click ANYTHING and have to F8 “restart” resource, and it doesn’t change anything either for me. Sad.

I’m having the same problem, this is the error I’m getting:

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://cfx—nui—cd_easytime/html/index.html' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://cd_easytime/change'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS. (@cd_easytime/html/js/script.js:36)

I’ve updated it to use https, i guess you can try this version out

Awesome release. I was going to make my own weather sync because the old one we were using was choppy and shadows were all glitchy.

Just started working on making my own housing using shells too, so your escape function will come in very handy!

Thanks again!

same problem

Good work!

1 Like

good work codesign, as always, great!

1 Like

Excellent design and functionality, very refreshing to see a resource like this on the forums !

1 Like

I´m really confused :-/
Installed it on my testserver, i´m admin with my esx permissions, i entered the command /easytime but nothing happend. No error, no information. I have no other sync skripts running. Any hints?

Hey @phiomet, you must rename the resource from “cd_easytime-master” to “cd_easytime”

1 Like

@VState jeah of course, i did it before installation. I found the issue, it was wrong permission setting.