[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Spectating someone through the spectate command (/spectate id) isn’t working, it simply says in the lower left corner that i “Stopped spectating.”
This is quite an issue as we are unable to use Anticheese to spectate someone when someone is detected cheateing (by pressing e it should go to spectate them but we just get the message that we stopped spectating)
Normal spectating with the menu does the same thing
Is this a known issue and is there a way that it can be resolved?

My Friend Cant Add Me as An Admin To His Server HELP!

Is it a option to add noclip to the easyadmin menu?

Hey i have an issue where none of the bans are showing up in the .json… Any idea where else i would be able to find them?

1 Like

You have to edit the perms in the config file in the easyadmin resource then restart the server. Using the standard server.cfg perms won’t do anything if that’s what he’s doing.

I can’t hear sound when watching players. I use mumble-voip. What can I do?

hey man do you know how to change the key to f5 can someone help?

Any idea of why i get this while taking screenshot from the menu?

Have i to use " setr ea_screenshotOptions “{}” "? If yes, what have i to set to have the picture ingame and in the discord server?

help xd

whith this last fivem 2870+ artefact , option spectate teleport dissappear in the menu of easy admin , can you solve this bug pls

how do i screenshot?

You have to change it in the server cfg
Read the readme on the download page

Yo need to put the sql in your database

Am i able to disable all commands for people who are not admins? The only commands i want non-admins to use are /report, how can i disable the other commands? Thank you, please leave answers to my issues. Also, how can i change the keybind that shows the player list? Currently its set as arrow key up and i want to change it.

can anyone help me to fix this? im newbie

kick system doesnt work for me

When i try to join the server after installing EasyAdmin it gives me this error : Couldn’t load resource EasyAdmin: Couldn’t load resource EasyAdmin from resources:/EasyAdmin/: Could not open resource metadata file resources:/EasyAdmin//__resouce.lua

Do you know how i fix it?

1 Like

delete the __resource.lua in your EasyAdmin folder.

how to change the function key? from F2 to for example F9? because its intrapting with inventory !! they both opens !