[Release] EasyAdmin, an advanced & customisable Admin Menu + Discord Bot

Is the Wiki not opening? have another link?

how do i change the keybind?

In your server.cfg

not working

guys now get easy admin easily by zaphost directly

1 Like

Is there a way you can get this to work with DISCORDPERMS

There is a problem with the newest release of EasyAdmin. I add 5.132 on server EasyAdmin and newest EasyAdmin-MySQL. In data base i import importme.sql to ea_bans. EasyAdmin-MySQL is after async-mysql and before EasyAdmin. custom ban list is true and there is ERROR in Consol when someone join. When i ban some player he can join easly no errors in consol or client fivem. In db this ban will show but doesnt work on server when banned player join he can play like before. there is a solution?

SCRIPT ERROR: @EasyAdmin/admin_server.lua:836: bad argument #1 to 'for iterator' (table expected, got nil)

in admin-server i delete banlist json but still doesnt work so i change custom ban list to false but i want it to work.

I think the solution will be clear ea_bans in db but i had 308 bans

1 Like

Okay solution is clear ea_bans db from old EasyAdmin bans

Anybody know how to set up keybinds? help me out

@Blumlaut Works but now it doesnt saves bans in db… whats wrong xD?

When i change Key to 213 or 212 in server.cfg plus in the easyadmin lua’s it dosnt come up… ? help

same for me, no errors, nothing.

where do i put the steam 64

Hey I have a question. Is it possible if you could add something so that you can freeze a player.

It does.

Hello everyone I have a question every time I add perms with the steam hex 64 when loading the server up the perms just delete anyone know how to fix?

Is it a server with us, by any chance? if so, you can just add yourself in the Settings Page, we also offer EasyAdmin through our “Resources” Panel :slight_smile:

Oh ok. Thank you for that and yes it is a Server via you guys. Thank you for that.

1 Like

Anyone know if a different native exist for spectate for one sync infinity ? As you know unless they are within a radius, you cant spectate them with Easy Admin…

2 Likes

Im having a problem with my controller pulling up the admin menu with square(ps4) which is X (xbox)….how can I disable this? ive been going through the files and I cant find where to break this link between the two. Ive tried using the find feature by typing in the button code but nothing. I was able to break the home button function…i had to do this because Vtow uses the home button to attach vehicles to trailers but easy admin also uses home for a player menu…I fixed that…how can I break the link between square on my controller and easy admin?